A Karting Track And A Proud Boyfriend

Ally

I wake up to the sound of absolute silence. I turn my head, searching for Max, but he's not in bed. I suddenly remember where I am; Sophie's house in Holland. I chuckle as I realize Max probably slept in his own room, so I decide to text him and see if he's awake.

Ally: Yo Ho

Ally: I'm awake, plz come get me

Ally: I don't know where u are :(

Max: U are too much for me

Ally: Pleeeeease, I'm alone and dying

Max: Fineeee

I hear heavy footsteps outside my door, and Max opens the door. He still looks sleepy, wearing only sweatpants with no shirt. He lays down on my bed, cuddling up to me.

''Good morning, my girl.'' He mumbles, giving me a kiss. I smile back at him.

''Morning, Dutchman. Slept well?''

He pulls me closer, and I feel his warm torso against my body.

''Like a baby. There's no bed like your own.'' He chuckles, and I laugh.

''Hey, I want to see your room!''I yell, trying to get up, but Max pulls me back into bed. I try wrestling with him, but he pins me down, keeping me from getting up.

''No, you will not go in there!'' He laughs, holding me tight.''

''Max, let me go! You saw my secret room, let me see yours!'' I giggle, pulling his arms off me, dashing to the door. As I run into the hallway, Max catches up, grabbing me around my waist.

''You don't even know where my room is, Allison Carling.'' Max chuckles, pushing me against the wall. He leans down, planting a sweet kiss on my lips, and I instantly kiss him back.

''Eww guys, get a room!'' I hear Victoria's voice, and Max pulls away, with a guilty smile on his face.

''I was just showing Ally my room.'' He grins, and Vic rolls her eyes.

''In the hallway with your tongue?'' Vic lifts an eyebrow, laughing.

''Ally, this is my room.'' Max announces, shoving me through the door, closing it behind us.

He climbs back in bed, looking over at me, but my eyes roam the walls of his room. Poster upon poster of cars and racing drivers, and tons of photos of Max in his karting days. I walk over to his trophy case, admiring all his achievements.

''This is such a guy's room.'' I giggle, sitting down next to Max.

''Oh, and having a secret library with a pillow stash and artsy stuff is so girly.'' He hits back, and we both laugh.

''I wish I could have seen you when you were still karting, you looked happy.'' I comment, looking back to his photos.

''Well then, luckily you are. We're going Karting with my dad today!'' He pipes up, and I nearly choke.

''WHAT?!'' I yell, my eyes growing wider by the second.

''Oh, you told her about the Karting today?'' Victoria appears at the door with a bowl of cereal, sitting down next to the bed.

''You knew?!'' I hiss at her, eyeing them both suspiciously.

''She doesn't like driving...'' Max fills Vic in, and I scoff.

''Pfft, no Max. I don't like driving with my boyfriend who is a racing driver. And now I have to do it with his family.'' I say flatly, accepting defeat.