Getting Harald's attention.

The great hall were filled with drunken yet happy vikings. Björn and his fellow vikings had been out in the world to raid, to explore new heights in the world. Some allies to the Lothbrok family had joined as well to seek new depths of their fellow vikings. King Harald Fine-Hair and his brother Halfdan the Black were seated across the room with Floki and Helga.

Your eyes had been glued onto the rather handsome foreign viking king. His face was covered in tattoos and his dirty blond hair was braided. He had strong broad shoulders that scream authority yet not as much as Björn's shoulders. However his blue eyes had been on Princess Ellisif much to your dislike.

You couldn't really put your finger on what but there was something about him that pulled you towards him. It wasn't mutual since he hadn't seen you. Princess Ellisif was the only thing on his radar. She was a princess and what were you? A simple slave for Queen Aslaug.

Since Queen Aslaug and King Harald had immediately liked each other you thought he would spot you but no. You were like thin air, but at the same time not since you needed air to live. He surely didn't need you to live, only princess Ellisif.

As you were lost in you thoughts Harald and his brother stood in the middle on the hall talking to the princess. She seemed uninterested and soon she left the brothers alone. A sigh left your lips as you found the goblet in your hands were empty. You walked out in the chilly night air before walking over to the barrels filled with mead.

"Forget her brother. You can get any other female out there and you chase after that thing," An unfamiliar sour voice slurred.

"Ey you there!" The same voice yelled before whistling. You ignored it. The man was probably yelling at someone else. As you lifted the now heavy goblet in your arms the same voice yelled once more, repeating himself. This time you looked up out of pure curiosity. You saw the familiar brothers right outside the great hall. Harald and Halfdan looked at you before walking closer.

"What's your name beautiful?" Halfdan asked you with a curious smile. He held his arm around his brother who also looked at you.

"It's Y/n," You mumbled before giving them a small bow as a light shade of pink creeped onto you cheeks as you felt Haralds eyes travel up and down you body. You were dressed in a rather relieving grey dress that had a rather large cleavage. As you were a slave you had to look presentable if any of the men wanted some fun for a night after their successful battle.

"A rather beautiful name on a beautiful young lady," Harald mumbled to himself but both you and Halfdan could hear it. A smirk played on Halfdan's lips.

"Indeed. Well, Y/n would you do the honord of cheering up my brother here? King Harald Fine-Hair." Halfdan asked as he looked at his brother. Harald's tongue gently stroked his bottom lip as he looked you in the eyes before whispering something to his brother. Halfdan gave you a quick nod before leaving.

"So what do you say Y/n?"