Being in a secret relationship with Björn.

a/n: you can probably tell but i'm in this björn period. my fave is ivar but björn is just ugh idk. it just something about him that's just ah!! ;)

+

You stood in the corner of the great hall as the men and women feasted. They were celebrating another successful raid in the world. You had been serving the happy people mead ever since they arrived. As you filled Floki's cup your eyes met a pair of too familiar blue ones. You took in his handsome features. Strong broad shoulders, sharp jawline that was currently hidden under his beard. His long braided blond hair that was gently resting on his shoulder. His large manly hands were tightly gripping the cup as he brought it towards his mouth.

"Hey there beautiful," A not as familiar voice spoke from behind. You turned around and spotted Harald Fine-Hair. He seemed very drunk. You mentally rolled your eyes at his behavior. Harald had been drooling over princess Ellisif all night. However didn't seem to be a mutual feeling from the princess herself which was probably the reason he talked to you.

You quickly gave him a kneel as you greeted him as the king he was. After that you filled some more cups before walking over to the wall once more to hide in the shadows. However Harald didn't seem to catch your discreet turn down of his lingering invite. He walked over to where you stood with a smug smirk playing on his lips. His eyes were dark and clouded as he let them wander over your body.

"Don't be like that slave girl. I can promise you that by the end of the night you'll see the gods themselves if you let me take care of you." He drunkenly slurred as he gave you a wink. Suddenly his brother, Halfdan walked up next to Harald and he also let his eyes wander over your body. You held the almost empty pitcher of mead infront of your body to cover it.

"Brother come on, she's not worth it," Halfdan said as he pulled his groaning brother away. You looked around and saw Sybil. The new slave for the Queen and her family since Margrethe married Ubbe. You pointed at the pitcher in you hands and then nodded towards the door. Signaling that you would refill the empty carafe.

A relaxing sigh left you lips as the chilly air engulfed you body. You took a few deep breaths to calm yourself from the previous event with the Norwegian brothers. Alone you walked towards the huge barrels filled with mead. You walked past the younger Ragnarsson's cabins and when you walked past Ubbe's you heard loud moaning. You saw a naked back that belonged to Ubbe as well as long legs around his waist trough the small creak.

Suddenly a strong arm wrapped around your waist and another over your mouth as you were being dragged away from the cabins and into one behind you. Screams left your mouth as you started to kick and push yourself from the stranger that held you captive. However the captivator were too strong for you to get away.

"Shh," The familiar voice made you feel surprisingly paralyzed. You body and mind didn't function together as the strong grip loosened and soon the hand on your mouth disappeared as both of his hands rested on your waist. You faced the ground as your inhales and exhales got slower and deeper. You felt him pull your body closer to his body as his forehead rested on the back of you head. One of his hands rester on you stomach and the other travelled further down but stopped the top of your thigh.

"I've missed you," He mumbled under his breath but you only chuckled as you shook your head. You placed your hands on top of his before pushing them away. You quickly turned around and slapped him across the face. His eyebrows were furrowed as you saw his tense and angry expression.

"Don't say that Björn," You quietly spat at him. Björn only straightened his back and shoulders making him seem more terrifying. If you didn't feel he anger puls through your blood like venom you would've caved. Björn walked closer to you and soon you hit the wall with your back. He placed both of his hands on either side of your head without his eyes leaving yours. It seemed like Thor's lightings were in his eyes.