Betrayal Part 2.

jeez, this is short. Sorry I got writers block.

+

Ubbe and Hvitserk were the only ones left outside the great hall. Björn had quickly left after he found out his brother had cheated on his wife who carried his child, Sigurd had also left since Helga had asked for some help.

Hvitserk stood infront of his brother with an angry expression on his face. He really didn't know why he had agreed on helping him with covering his dirty and dishonest relationship with Margrethe. At first Hvitserk had walked in on both of them sleeping together when Y/n had been with Lagertha in the woods for the day. Then another time, a few days after that and Ubbe had said there was nothing between them, only that it was something fun. Since Ubbe was his brother he had covered for him only if he promised to talk to Y/n about it.

"Don't sit there and pity yourself. You brought it upon yourself," Hvitserk spat angrily and Ubbe looked at his younger brother. "She's a smart woman, brother, she's going to leave," Hvitserk continued and Ubbe looked at his feet.

"Why didn't you keep her away?" Ubbe spat at his brother but he only snorted.

"Don't even think on blaming this on me," Hvitserk spoke in a sour voice. Hvitserk had to bite onto his cheek to prevent him from saying anything else.

"If you only could've done what you promised me this never would've happened and she wouldn't have found out," Ubbe said and Hvitserks eyes widen.

"She wouldn't had found out, do you have any sense inside that thick skull?" Hvitserk asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Margrethe and I talked about quitting seeing each other," Ubbe mumbled and Hvitserk snorted before letting out a laugh.

"Was that before of after you fücked her infront of your wife?" Hvitserk spat before walking away. Ubbe let out a deep breath before standing onto his feet. He saw Floki leave their hut as he walked towards his home.

Before Ubbe walked inside he took another deep breath. When he finally stepped inside he saw things everywhere. Cups, furs, blankets and furniture had been thrown around the hut. However his eyes quickly landed on the smaller frame. She stood with her back facing him as she folded a dress. Her nightgown.

Ubbe knew how much she liked that one. When they had gotten married he had told her that he could've fix a new one that didn't were covered in patches but she liked that it wasn't perfect. Instead it had character.

"Y/n," Ubbe started how ever Y/n she didn't turn around or say anything. Instead she took her cloak and placed it around her shoulders. Ubbe bit the inside of his cheek before walking towards her slowly. He saw how she got dressed in her furs in silence.

"Baby," Ubbe said when he stood behind her. He felt her warmth radiating from her body.

"I'm So..-" A small hand quickly slapped his cheek. Their eyes met for the first time and he almost saw lightning strike in her eyes. However she didn't say anything, instead she took her things in the small bag before walking towards the door.

"Can't we talk about it?" Ubbe pleaded and she snorted.

"There's nothing to talk about Ubbe, we're over," Y/n said with a stern voice and he opened his mouth to speak but she interrupted him. "And don't worry about us, we'll manage," She said before leaving the hut.

When they walked outside Ubbe saw Björn standing next to a horse with some luggage. Björn didn't look at his brother, only at Y/n. Björn took her bag before helping her on the horse. When she was on the horse back he hung the bag next to the others on the horse.

"Y/N! Wait, where are you going?!" Ubbe yelled but she didn't look at him.

"Away from you Ubbe," She said and her vice flat.

"You can't leave now," Ubbe said and he rolled her eyes.

"Watch me,"

"Where are you staying?" Ubbe said as he felt himself start to panic. She was leaving, she was cold and it felt like no matter what he said she had made up her mind. With a few clicks with her tongue the horse started to walk. Ubbe started to follow automatically. However he stopped when the horse increased it's speed and she had soon disappeared between the trees.

"FUCK!" Ubbe screamed. He pulled a hand through his hair as his eyes didn't leave the woods, where she had disappeared. When he turned around he saw Björn's eyes resting on him. His jaw clenched before he looked at the ground. A sigh left Ubbe's lips as he Margrethe standing outside a tent with a sad expression on her face.

Ubbe quickly looked away, he couldn't look at her. He felt his stomach turn when he thought what he had done towards the woman he loved. It wasn't worth it. 

He didn't know how but he was going to get his wife and child back.

+

Judge me but I didn't want her to forgive him. She's mad, sad and got let down by her love.