Being Ragnar's second wife.

a/n: requested. 

warning: ONLY SEX, don't read this chapter if sensitive.

+

A groan left Y/N's lips as she woke up. She was being spooned by her husband Ragnar. A small laugh left her lips when she felt his harden member pressing against her bum. She smirked before biting her lip. She pushed her hip back, pressing against his member and earned a groan from Ragnar but he continued to sleep. She started to circle his hips against his and he continued to groan in his sleep before his hands gripped her hips tightly.

"Didn't you get enough last night wife?" Ragnar asked in a deep and raspy morning voice. Memories of last night flooded her mind and she chuckled.

He pushed her up against the wall. Her dress pushed up against her waist as her legs were wrapped around his waist. Ragnar's large and warm hands stroked her legs from knee to her ass before giving it a firm squeeze as he sucked and kissed her neck. She could feel all her muscles begging for him to thrust inside her. Her core contracted desperately as she could feel her clít throbbing and his hard clothed cóck rubbing against it wasn't enough.

"Husband, please I need you," She moaned loudly and he smiled before untying his pants, letting them fall to the floor before spreading her legs a bit more before pushing inside her. They moaned at the feeling. He thrusted deep and hard. Her legs started to shake as she got closer before biting into his leather covered shoulder as she came hard. Ragnar soon came, filled her up before the only thing was heard was their heavy breathing.

She turned around to straddle his waist. The blanket around her waist. Ragnar's eyes roamed her naked upper body before stroking his hands from her waist to her heavy breasts. His thumbs rubbing her sensitive nipples which made her sigh as she got wetter. Her sex was right on his cóck and she started to move her hips back and forth as he continued to tease her nipples. Ragnar got harder underneath her and she moaned before placing a hand on his chest.

Before she could increase the of her hips his hands stopped her. He sat up so their heads were almost in lever with each other, gripping his member in his hand, making her raise her hips a bit so he could place his cóck at her entrance. He teased her entrance by rubbing the tip teasingly by her entrance before pushing inside her. He almost growled and she closed her eyes as a moan left her lips as she pushed herself down on him.

Y/N opened her eyes and his eyes hadn't moved an inch, they were still looking at her. She slammed their lips together as she rode her husband. His hands on her waist to help as he enjoyed the feeling of her slick walls hugging him tightly.

After their shared morning they had made their way to the great hall. Björn and Lagertha soon joined them. Björn wasn't still used to his father's new wife but Lagertha was sad but she actually like the new wife. She was a great shield maiden and kind human being but she was still sleeping with her ex husband.

They talked little during breakfast. Björn talking about his wife Porunn doing great with her baby bump but needed a few extra hours of sleep. Y/N was happy for Björn and his wife, she knew he would be a great father.

After breakfast Y/N had decided to take a bath. The servants had filled a nice warm bath to her but before she could get undressed Ragnar walked inside. He smiled at her before standing behind her. His hands gripped her waist as he kissed her neck. She chuckled and placed her hands over his. He gently moved his hands to her stomach then hugging her from behind.

"What have I done to have you as my wife?" He whispered in her ear and she giggled before blushing. One of his hands moved to her clad breast, giving it a squeeze, feeling himself getting aroused when her felt her nipple harden. "Let's have many children" He whispered in her ear before starting to untie her dress in the back. She chuckled but hissed when he pushed her dress down her upper body, the air making both her nipples hard. The dress was soon pooling around her feet.

"I wont get more children because we sleep with each other all the time," She said as his hands moved to her clít. She moaned when his fingers started to rub small circles. He kissed her neck and she rested her head on his shoulder before spreading her legs a bit wider. His fingers moved down to her entrance, teasing it before pushing a finger inside. She could feel his hard member on her bum.

"Get into the tub, I'll join you," He said as he pulled his finger out and she whined. She got in and Ragnar was right behind. His fingers moved from the valley between her breasts, down past her bellybutton down to her sex before pushing it inside her again. She sucked in a breath and before she knew it Ragnar's mouth sucked in her nipple. He pushed two fingers inside and she started to move her hips in rhythm with his fingers as she pinched her free nipple.

"Gods Ragnar I'm-" She got cut off by her own moaning. Resting her head against the edge of the tub. Ragnar placed his thumb on her clít as she continued to pump in and out of her. Feeling her clench around his fingers. She came and Ragnar smirked as he enjoyed her facial expression as she came, his name leaving her mouth as a prayer. After she calmed down he earned a whine when he pulled his finger out before kissing her on the lips.

"Love you wife,"

"Love you husband," She said before moving closer to him. She gripped his cóck in her hand and slowly pumped it, the water making it glide better. "I think its time for your wife to return the favor," She said and Ragnar smirked before resting his head against the tub. It was just a matter of time when children would be running around.