Mountain spy Part 3.

a/n: mature content

+

The sun made it's way through the small cracks in the hut. Strong arms were wrapped around my well rested body. A groan left my dry throat as I stretched my limbs. I sat up onto my elbow and looked around the lit room. Clothes were thrown everywhere from last night, a dried piece of meat were hanging over the extinguished fire. I looked over the edge of the bed to find my clothes however the arms around my body pulled me back and closer to the strong body.

A smile covered my lips as I felt my cheeks heat up when I felt Björns hand on my breast. One of his legs were resting over mine and I was stuck. I chuckled as I felt his hand squeeze my breast as he moaned. He kept on squeezing and I placed my smaller hand over his large one to intertwine our fingers but he showed no interest in anything other than my breast.

"Björn," I said as I chuckled. I felt his hard member push against my bum as he were in deep slumber.

"Björn," I said once more a bit louder and he groaned as he started to move. As he let go of my breast and only held his arm loosely around my waist I turned around. His eyes were still closed and his naked chest raised as he breathed. I licked my lips before leaving a kiss right under his chest. A small smile forming on his lips as his grip on my waist grew stronger.

"Morning," I mumbled as I continued to leave kisses on his chest. Björn kept his eyes closed as his smile grew. I bit my lip before straddling his naked waist. A moan left his lips as his hands gripped my thighs. His eyes opened a bit and he seemed to enjoy the view. I kissed his lips deeply.

"It's starting to get warmer now, spring is close," I mumbled between kisses. A loud moan was my only response and I smiled. Four months had I stayed with Björn. It felt like yesterday when I had seen him fight the bear.

That day I had spent the night developed into something more pretty quickly. I enjoyed Björn's company. His mind amazed me everyday with his intelligent yet sometimes stupid mind. We had learnt a lot from each other. I had showed him some long time surviving skills by finding the right kind of food that was edible, not toxic.

Björn had taught me to fight. I had only experience with a bow and arrow, I had learnt combat with axes, swords and hand to hand fighting. We had grown close while exchanging experiences. He'd seen the world with his people and father, the great legend Ragnar Lothbrok.

Every hard day we had been through had always ended with each other. Each night we had slept together and I even had the privilege to find out his love for morning sex. I loved it too, to wake up together with some slow sex was always a great start.

However there was some bumps in the road. A few fights but the major thing was the man that had attacked Björn the day after out first encounter. Luckily Björn had survived and killed the man. He had been up before me and when I woke up Björn walked in a few minutes later wounded and covered in blood. Thankfully nothing we couldn't treat.

"How did I get this lucky?" He mumbled as he kissed down my neck before his lips found my nipples. A moan left my lips and I started to move my hips to get some friction. His hands quickly gripped my as and gave my cheeks a squeeze as he pushed me harder down on his hard dïck.

"Yeah, I ofter wonder the same. How. did. you. get. this .lucky?" I said in-between kisses with a smile. Björn chuckled and deepened the kiss. Björn sat up and rested his back against the wall without his lips leaving mine. I sat up from his lap a bit before gripping his hard member in my hands. I positioned him at my entrance before I let my body sink down. Loud moans left our lips as he entered me.

I stood inside the now empty hut. The sound of birds chirping outside filled the silence. The spring was finally here and Björn had convinced me to follow him back to his home. I was happy when he had asked me. I hadn't been around a living village for so many years and I felt nervous. The thought of meeting his family made me nauseous.