Miserable Ragnar.

a/n: mature content pretty quickly!

+

"Are you sure?" I asked Ragnar. We were laying in a semi large bed, all snuggled up. My eyes wander around the smaller hut as I waited for his answer. I had met Ragnar a few months ago in the woods. I was surprised that the Ragnar Lothbrok were out and about alone in the woods sick. He had told me that he left his family and people behind.

I lifted my head from his naked chest to look at him. His eyes were closed and you could almost think he was asleep however he kept stirring. As I moved he squeezed with his hand that was placed on my waist. Then he hummed.

I raised my brow before sitting up, not caring to cover my naked chest as I slightly turned my head to look at him. Ragnar had slightly opened his eyes, his pale blue eyes peaking out. My messy hair was almost as big a lions mane. His hand was barely touching my waist now, yet it was enough for me to feel it.

"You haven't seen any of them in a long time Ragnar," I began and he smiled at me. "Are you sure it's a good idea to return to your family and to become king again?" I continued and he shrugged. Ragnar was one of the most frustrating men I had ever met. He was a man of very few words. He roughly cleared his throat.

"I'm sure my love," He said and I rolled my eyes before straddling his waist. The thin blanket slid down a bit but was still covering his legs and partly my bum. Ragnar smirked as he placed his hands on my thighs. I bit my lip as I felt him harden underneath me.

"If you go, I can't come with you," I said as I placed my hands on his hair covered chest. He frowned and I only rolled my eyes before gripping his hard on and guiding it to my entrance. I rubbed his tip against my entrance a little before slowly sinking down on him. He groaned.

"Why?" He asked and his voice was strangled. His hands moved up to my waist as I started to ride him. I moaned at the feeling of him stretching me and him sliding in and out. I rolled my hip as I knew he liked and got rewarded with a loud groan. Soon I felt one of his hands on my breast, squeezing it and then pinching my hard nipple which made me moan.

"I won't be w-welcome," I started before I moaned. I took his hand off my breast before guiding it to my mouth. "Even if I couldn't care less about what other p-people would think, but the feeling of daggers being shot at m-me every second would be slightly tiering," I continued before placing his two fingers in my mouth, then sucking. I loved his hands, they were so big and rough. The feeling of his rough hands on my soft skin always made my muscles deep inside contract.

"Oh please you can handle it baby," He said before thrusting his hip up roughly and slapped my ass with enough force to leave a mark. I moaned and he smirked. I bent down a bit and placed my hands on either side of his head. Ragnar placed both his hands on my cheeks before starting to thrust fast and hard, making us both moan loudly.

Ragnar and I had walked for a while. I couldn't help but to think why I had agreed to following him back to his home. He was still a very married man. I had been able to push that away when we lived in the cabin since it was only us but now I would meet her, his children, his ex-wife and friends. The thought made me nauseous.

Dressed in my combat clothes and a black cloak with the hood up to cover my face we came closer for each step. Had everything I had when I met Ragnar, clothes and my bow draped over my chest. Ragnar was dressed in simple black and thin clothing. We soon stepped inside and people looked shocked to see their king returning. People gathered around him and soon three people made their way through and the forth crawled.

"Hello Ivar, there's no mistake in you," Ragnar said to the cripple.

"It appears my return is not welcome," Ragnar said as he looked at his sons. I stood hidden between the masses of people behind him.