POSTFACE

The day has come everyone, I've written my last chapter on this first version of Vikings imagines. As you may know this is only the beginning of the end, there is a second version of this. I hope you'll enjoy that book and I hope you enjoyed this one. I haven't planned on how many chapters I'm going to write on that second imagines book but hopefully I'll have enough imagination to write an equal amount as on this one. 

I also want to take this opportunity to say how thankful I am for all the nice comments I've been receiving, the votes and follows. Without you there wouldn't have been any imagines or stories. I'm also surprised that I haven't received a single comment about my bad grammar and other errors. I don't know if I ever have motioned that I had another account years ago where I wrote a book and all I received was comments about how bad my grammar was. Grammar have never been one of my strongest assets, it's more of my Achilles heel.

This book as even been #255 in the Fanfiction rank which is unbelievable. I've reached +100k reads on this book as well which I'm forever grateful for.

We'll see each other again soon on my other book, first I'm going to focus a bit on my long story with Björn however add Vikings Imagines book 2 so you don't miss when I return with my imagines. Until then, enjoy yourself!