Hvitserk crushing on you.

warning: short, got writers block in the middle. Can be updated in the future with an extension of a second part! I just though we needed some Hvitserk.

+

Hvitserk eyes looked around the village from outside the great hall. A smile spread across his lips as he saw you. You had been assigned to take care for Björn's children as him and Torvi were training for combat and a upcoming raid. Hvitserk couldn't believe that you, with all your glory were a simple maiden. The hair he thought were coving too much of your gracious body and face. Your body was covered in a long grey dress that didn't do much for what he though were a beautiful body. Even if he didn't want other men looking at you, he wanted to dress you in a nice dress that showed the amazing body he knew was hidden underneath.

A blush spread across his cheeks. One night he had stood outside your hut and looked through one of the many small creaks to see you undress for a bath. How his pants grew tight at the thought of your hands running over your smooth skin as you got clean. His pants got a little tight at the thought. He bit his lip as his eyes never left you.

"Stop brother, if you continue to drool over she's going to get moldy," Ubbe said before slapping him in the head playfully. Hvitserk only chuckled as he shook his head.

"Can you blame me?" Hvitserk said as he looked at you dreamily once more. Hvitserk had only spoken to you once. Your angelic voice caught him off guard and the conversation was soon ruined by Björn who needed to speak to her about his children before pulling you away from him.

"Honestly? No." Ubbe said as his eyes followed Hvitserk's. He licked his lips as he saw the girl his brother had a crush on. If he didn't have Margrethe he would make advances on you and wouldn't back down from challenging his brother in who would get to you first.

"Tell me brother..." Ubbe said as he looked at you with Björn's playing children. Hvitserk only hummed in response as he licked his lips when you bent over to lift on of the children in her arms. "If you like her then why are you still fücking with my wife?" Ubbe said and soon their eyes met. Ubbe raised his brown as his younger brother shrugged.

"Because I can't fück Y/n yet. I need someone to let my frustrations on," Hvitserk groaned loudly like a child as they saw you walk closer. Hvitserk straightened his back as he swallowed deeply.

"Hey Y/n!?" Ubbe yelled and Hvitserk rolled his eyes but soon his eyes met with yours before you looked at Ubbe.

"Yes, Prince Ubbe?" She answered kindly and Hvitserk's pants grew tighter which made him question his own age. He acted like a young boy with no control but around you he had no control what so ever. He tried to cover it with his axe as he looked anywhere but you. Y/n's dress didn't really have a deep cleavage but it revealed enough for his mind to get filled with all different hopes.

"Have you ever been with a man Y/N?" Ubbe asked and you blushed a bit as you pushed away a piece of hair that had fell over your face. You looked down at the children to see if they were listening but they only played around which made you  smile a little before looking back at Ubbe who raised his brow as he wanted a reply. 

"No, I haven't." You answered truthfully. Hvitserk smiled a bit and Ubbe smirked.

"Why so? You're a very attractive young woman." Hvitserk said and looked you in the eyes before he let his eyes travel down your body as his teeth sunk into his bottom lip. Obviously checking you out which made a slight blush present on your cheeks.

"Thank you Prince, but I haven't meet anyone who reaches my standards yet," You said with a smirk. A cheeky smile played upon Hvitserk's lips as you looked each other in the eyes.

"You've meet me before now haven't you?" Hvitserk teased you and you bit your bottom lip. You soon chuckled as your almost faded blush grew more intense.

"But I said I haven't met anyone yet so..." You said before leaving and Ubbe laughed at her fierce answer as looked at an disappointed Hvitserk. Hvitserk shook his head as he tried to come up with a way to show you how wrong you were. He was the son of Ragnar Lothbrok for the gods sake.

The dark sky was showering above Kattegat and Hvitserk as he walked towards a very familiar hut further down from the main cabins and the great hall. He knocked on the door and soon a familiar face was visible. Your face looked shocked to see him outside her home at night.

"Can I come inside?" Hvitserk asked however you didn't answer but instead you only stepped aside and motioned for him to enter. Hvitserk looked around the smaller hut and got goosebumps when he felt the warmth of the fire engulf his chilly body.

"Prince Hvitserk, why do I get the pleasure of your visit?" You spoke nervously as your eyes never left his body. Hvitserk smirked before turning to face you, letting his eyes travel over your body. You wore your usual white nightgown that were slightly see through, much to his pleasure and he licked his bottom lip.

"I just came by to show you how wrong you were about me." Hvitserk answered and you raised your brows.

"And how are you going to do that?" You asked as a wide smirk spread across your lips.

"Well, I have a few things in mind." Hvitserk said as he closed the space between you with the same wide smile spreading on his lips. Soon your breaths mixed from the close distance and your breath hitched in your throat.