Hvitserk's drunken giggles.

a/n: mature content.

+

We ran through the woods while laughing loudly. Hvitserk was chasing me with a cup in his hand similar to mine filled with mead. My heart was racing fast in my chest as I continued to run through the forrest with Hvitserk hot on my heel. We were heading towards the hut in the woods he usually stayed at with his brothers when he thought it would be funny to chase me.

When we arrived I quickly ran inside but couldn't close the door before he was already inside. Hvitserk chuckled as we tried to calm our breathing. I took a large gulp of mead before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand as Hvitserk watched.

"Fùck you're very gorgeous," Hvitserk mumbled and I giggled before walking over to the couch.

"Stop it and light the fire before you balls falls off," I said and Hvitserk laughed. He walked over to the fireplace after taking some gulps of mead. He placed the cup onto the table and as he wobbled when he walked I laughed. When there was a smaller fire he walked over to the couch with his cup with him before taking a seat next to me.

"I'm almost out," He said as he stared into his cup which made me laugh. He pouted while still staring into the empty cup.

"Don't you have any mead here?" I asked and he shrugged before leaving the couch. I let my eyes wander over to the fire that radiated warmth. Hvitserk walked around in the back of the room and some things tipped over.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled as I heard him walking back towards the couch. Hvitserk only chuckled before placing a barrel or mead in the table infront of us. He filled his cup and I quickly drank the rest of mine before handing it to him. Soon it was filled and back in my hands.

Suddenly Hvitserk started to laugh and I frowned with a big smile on my face. I looked at him and waited for some sort of explanation of his laughter but he only laughed. It was contagious and I started to laugh too.

"What?" I asked between laughter as tears formed in his eyes from laughing. He surely didn't look like a son to one of the most legendary vikings on earth. He surely didn't look like a fierce man that could kill you, instead he looked like he was ten years old while laughing.

"You remember..." Hvitserk started but couldn't continue due to laughing so much. "You remember when... that time when we..." He made no sense but we laughed anyway. I also had a tendency to cry when I laughed. Tears welled up in my eyes and slowly ran down my cheeks as we laughed. It was safe to say we both had been drinking a bit too much.

"When we what?" I slurred between laughter and he laughed even more if it was possible.

"When we what?" Hvitserk mimicked and I bursted out laughing even more. After what felt like forever we started to calm down a bit. We both wiped our tears and I could feel my cheeks hurting from all the laughing.

Then it got quiet. I tried to calm my breath before taking a gulp of mead. In the process Hvitserk hiccuped. The sound of him made us both burst out laughing once more. I almost choked on the mead which made him laugh even more.

"Stop it I can't breath!" I snapped while laughing and Hvitserk only continued. As I tried to calm down once more I took a sip of mead but this time I choked on it and started to cough. Hvitserk moved closer to me so he could rub my back as I coughed.

"You okay?" He asked with a smile on his face and I nodded. Hvitserk didn't remove his hand but he placed it around my shoulder. Hvitserk occasionally took a few gulps of his mead as I stared into the fire. The hyper laughter had died down which my lungs and stomach was happy about.

"I'm so drunk," I stated out of no where and Hvitserk chuckled. I looked up at him and he looked down on me. Being this close to him did something to me. Hvitserk had always been a flirt, especially towards me even when he was sharing Margrethe with his brother.

Nothing had ever happened between us that was serious. We had messed around a few times when we had celebrated a raid or something like that. We had kissed however last time we did that something could've had happened. Hvitserk had pulled my dress up as he had pressed me against the wall and his hand was dangerously close to my sex. However his brother had been calling for us both so we got interrupted.

"I like being drunk with you," Hvitserk said before placing his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss before kissing back. Hvitserk removed his furs and cloak before untying mine. Soon I was laying on my back against the couch and he was hovering above me.

I slipped my fingers into his hair and gently tugged at it which made him moan. He held himself up with his elbows on either side of my head before he slipped one hand down towards my sex. He pulled the skirt of my dress up and a sigh left my lips. He dipped his hand between my legs and I moaned silently into the kiss as I could feel his finger gently rub my slit. He spread my lips before placing his thumb onto my clït.

"Oh, I needed that," I moaned into the kiss and he chuckled. My hands wandered from his chest down towards his pants. I roughly pulled at the strings that held his pants up as his fingers continued to pleasure me.

When his pants was untied I dipped my hand inside and gripped his hard member causing him to moan. Everything seemed to happen in a daze and quickly. The mead was flowing freely in our veins together with pleasure.

Soon Hvitserk removed his and my hand before pulling down his pants further down before spreading my legs. Our eyes met as he rubbed his tip on my clït which made me shiver. Hvitserk groaned before thrusting inside me. As we almost moaned at the same time we both started to chuckle.

I pulled Hvitserk down to connect our lips once more. Our tongues quickly moving together as he thrusted his hips deep and slow.

After some more thrusting and sloppy kissing he pulled out and sat up on the couch and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I bit my lip as I smirked before quickly moving over to him. With one hand on his shoulder and the other gripping the base of his member I slowly sat down. With my teeth sunk deeply and roughly onto my bottom lip I could almost taste blood.

"If you continue with that I'm not going to last long," Hvitserk said as he gripped my ass cheeks roughly in his hands. I moaned as I continued to roll my hips as I grew more turned on as he moaned. Hvitserk soon nuzzled his head into my shoulder and sucked on my neck. I could feel my nipples strain against the fabric of my dress causing me to grips his hands before placing them on my breasts. His thumbs started to rub my nipples through the fabric casing us both to moan.

"I-I'm going to cùm," I moaned as I started to move my hips faster. When he started to thrust his hips I lost it. I moaned loudly as I came and he was hot on my heels. He came deep inside me and soon I moved off his lap to sit down beside him.

As we tried to calm our breathing down I rested my head against his shoulder. He placed a kiss on the top of my head before reaching for his cup of mead. He quickly filled it before taking gulp then handing it to me. I took a gulp before we both looked at the fire.

As the whole situation started to hit me I started to giggle, and he started to laugh as well.