Björn's goddess.

a/n: requested and mentions of sex.

+

Almost six months ago she had met Björn Ironside in the mountains. She never imagined him to be as loving and caring as she had thought in the beginning. What made her uneasy about meeting him was the fact that he had ignored his child back home. He didn't know that she knew everything about him, and he actually didn't know who she really was. She had told him her that her name wasn't important but he could call her Y/N.

They had spent everyday up there. He had taught her how to use a bow, skin animals and told her stories about things she already knew. Her long hair had been braided each day to look perfect and he had made her a furry cloak before they left the mountains to return home.

Now she had gotten familiar with the people around here. Some of Björn's relatives thought she seemed rather odd in her behavior. They just didn't know she wasn't used to the ordinary human beings. She was a goddess, sent her by the mighty gods to marry Björn. It was her only duty when she was down here.

Y/N took a deep breath before leaving the shore after glancing at the sky. She smiled at the kids running around outside and played. Some of them training and closer to the woods she saw Ubbe and Hvitserk training combat. Her eyes continued to roam around the village and smiled when she saw Lagertha sitting outside the great hall. She admired the woman, her fierce persona had made a huge impact on herself and she was really beautiful. However Y/N frowned when she saw Lagertha's smile fade when she looked at the children running around before looking down.

Y/N gulped before continued to walk back home. Y/N knew Lagertha wanted to have children, the seer had told her that she wouldn't bare anymore children. A painful ache filled her chest. Lagertha was such a great woman, what she had accomplished on the battle field was extraordinary. Y/N let her teeth sink down into her plump bottom lip.

"I might do something outside my duty..." Y/N mumbled to herself when she entered her shared cabin. The servants had already lit the fire and she hummed in satisfaction when she felt the warmth radiating from it.

"Hi baby," Björn said as he entered. A wide smile covered her lips, and she was soon in his arms. She rested her head in the crook of his neck. She bit her lip before placing a kiss on his warm neck and he groaned slightly which made her chuckle. The pulled away and Björn tilted her head up a bit before kissing her. She smiled into the kiss as he placed his hands on her waist before slowly letting one travel down to her bum. Björn smiled as well before giving her cheek a squeeze and she laughed.

"Mhm... what do you say about moving this to the bed?" Björn asked after a while of kissing and groping each other. The pleasure pumping through their veins. She licked her lip before biting onto her bottom lip as she looked at the ground.

"You know I don't want to before marriage," She said and looked at him though her lashes. "My parents raised me differently," She mumbled and he nodded.

"Then marry me," He said and her eyes widen.

"You can't say that now," She argued and he chuckled.

"Why not?" He questioned and she chuckled.

"Because now it seems like you only want to marry me so we can fùck," She said and he rolled his eyes.

"I really want to marry you Y/N, I never felt something like this with anyone else. Yes I want to fúck with you on the bed but I want to do that everyday until it's my turn take my place in Valhalla but before then I want to spent all my hours with you and have a lot of children with you. I want to be able to call you my wife," Björn said and her mouth hung open. Without a word said she slammed their lips together and his hands on her waist pulled her closer to his body. "Is that a yes?" He asked between kisses.

"Yes!" She said with a wide smile before kissing him again. He guided them to the bed as her hands eagerly searched for the hem of his shirt before pulling it off then untying the strings to his pants. Björn's hand had untied her dress before sliding it off her shoulders. The dress fell to the ground and Björn pulled away to look at her. Her cheeks heated quickly as she avoided his eyes.

"You're a goddess," He mumbled and her head snapped but before she could say anything their lips molded together perfectly. He gently pushed her down onto the bed, hovering above her and before she knew it she did something she never though she would do. Moan the gods names.

With wide eyes and messy hair she lied on her back on the bed. Björn slept beside her like a baby as she tried to get a grip of what just happened. They had sex and got engaged. Her whole body tingled by the thought and she thanked Odin himself and everyone else as she laid there.

She blinked a few times before carefully getting out of the bed. It wasn't only sex, marriage and her fellow gods and goddess' but also Lagertha. She knew she had been sleeping with Ragnar again behind Aslaug's back. She knew that he sneaked inside his ex wife cabin a few nights. Dressed in her nightgown she took a last look on Björn before walking out. No one was around but she could hear faint moans not to far away. Lagertha's cabin was almost neighbor to Björn's.

Y/N peeked through one of the smaller cracks that gave her a good view. Her cheeks flushed when she saw Lagertha's naked front facing her as she rode her ex husband. Soon they reached their peaks she had just experienced herself not long ago. They cuddled a bit longer before Ragnar gave Lagertha a few passionated kissed before leaving for his wife. Y/N's heart ached for Lagertha who soon fell asleep alone in the big bed.

Y/N carefully walked inside the cabin. She saw Lagertha sleeping deeply on the bed and walked up to her and knew she had to be quick. With a gentle hand she placed her hand on Lagertha's stomach, rubbing it slightly with her thumb. Mumbling a few things to herself before walking out.

Almost a year after meeting her soon to be husband Björn and Y/N stood in front of each other on the shore. People had gathered around them to see Ragnar Lothbrok's firstborn son Björn Ironside get married. Y/N gave Björn a big smile before letting her eyes roam around the masses of people. Her eyes stopped on Lagertha beside Ragnar. She wore a beautiful dress but what couldn't get unnoticed was the bump on her stomach. Y/N's smile widen and Lagertha returned it as she caressed her stomach. Y/N gave her a wink before it was time to turn Björn into her husband.