Ubbe suggesting having a threesome as a wedding gift Pt 1.

Warning: mature content

+

Y/n were resting in front of the fire on the large bed. The winter was closing in and she had sent Ubbe to get some more firewood since the fire were slowly dying. Y/n and Ubbe had been married for almost a year. She still remembers the day like it was yesterday. Those amazing sparkling eyes that she had the privilege to look into. The small ceremony with close friends and family inside the woods. The ground shaking sex all night with her husband. The long red marks she had left on her beloved.

Y/n and Ubbe had slept together before but it was something else that night. Neither one of them cared if anyone heard. Orgasm after orgasm brought them closer together. The morning after Hvitserk had made some comments about them being loud which had made Y/n feel slightly uncomfortable when not having the orgasm of her life clouding her mind. She couldn't help but let a moan slip past her lips at the thought.

"Wife?" Ubbes unexpected voice was heard, bringing his wife back to planet earth. She sat up and looked at her husband. His broad shoulders, beard, blue eyes and that smirk playing on his lips. Ubbe raised one of his brows as he looked at his wife. Y/n quickly understood that he probably heard the moan.

"Having fun without me?" He asked as he walked closer to the bed, dropping the wood on the floor with a rather loud thud.

"Never," She almost whispered with a wide smile and flushed cheeks. Ubbe crawled over to his wife and pressed their lips together. Those simple kisses quickly got deepened. Ubbe's tongue asked for permission which she granted and soon she felt his slick muscle against her own.

"Starting without me?" A familiar voice was heard and Y/n's eyes widen as she pulled away from her husband. As she looked over to Hvitserk who stood in the doorway with his hands filled with firewood and a few snowflakes slowly melting in his hair. Y/n looked back at her husband with a frown.

"You haven't told her?" Hvitserk said with a smudge smirk playing on his lips. His eyes were dark and clouded with lust.

"Haven't told me what Ubbe?" She asked her husband as she got a bit further away from her husband. Usually Y/n called Ubbe her husband and only called him by his name when he had done something bad. It was a warning sign for a potential argue between the married couple.

Ubbe let out a sigh before looking at his younger brother. He sat down on the end of the bed before looking at his wife.

"I have thought about giving you an early gift for our one year," Ubbe said and his wife only raised her brows. Asking him to continue. "And I thought I give you the maximum amount of pleasure with a threesome with my brother and I," Ubbe continued and waited the potential outburst from his wife.

"Okay," Y/n suddenly said and shrugged her shoulders. Both Ubbe and Hvitserk's eyes widen at her response. Ubbe knew she was a bit shy with the sex stuff in front of his brothers whenever he had talked about them in between the sheets. However Hvitserk had been flirting with Y/n in the beginning before anything serious happened between the married couple. Hence even before Ubbe knew Y/n existed.

Ubbe held out his hand for his wife to take. A smirk played on his lips. Soon as her smaller hand were placed in his he pulled her closer so she stood in between his legs. Ubbe let go of her hand as he placed them onto her ass. Their lips met again as she felt his hands squeezed her buttcheeks.

"I love you," Ubbe mumbled in between kisses. A smile spread on his wife lips before she kissed him again. Hvitserk placed some of the wood in the fire before placing the rest on the ground. The sound caused Ubbe to pull away from his wife and he looked at his brother who seemed more ready than ever to join them.

"You know the rules brother," Ubbe started as he still had his hands placed on Y/n's ass. Y/n looked over her shoulder on the younger brother who nodded.

"I'm in charge, no cummíng inside my wife and when I say no cummíng I swear on the gods I will cut off your d.ick and feed it to the pigs," Ubbe looked serious as he repeated the rules. Hvitserk nodded eagerly at the couple. When Ubbe then gave his brother a nod Hvitserk quickly got rid of his shirt.

"Why don't you show my brother what a good girl you are baby," Ubbe mumbled in his wife ear before sucking on that special spot. Chills ran down Y/n's back as she nodded. Ubbe squeezed her cheeks once more. "But not the full thing all right? That's only for me, your husband." He continued before she got out from his grip. Y/n licked her lips as she walked over to Hvitserk who smirked at her. She would be lying if she said she wasn't turned on by the half naked man infront of her who looked like he would cum in his pants only by her touch.

Y/n let her finger travel from his navel, past his chest then she placed her hand around his neck, pulling him close. Their breaths mixed and soon their lips met. Hvitserk quickly kissed back and placed his hands on Y/n's hips, pulling her body closer so she could feel his hard member. A moan left her lips as she felt it against the top of her thigh.

Y/n pulled him towards the bed as the sound of heavy clothing hit the ground. With Hvitserk's back now facing the bed she pushed him down. A smirk played on her lips as she took a good grip on his pants before pulling them down. A sigh left his lips as his hard member got free from the tight pants. A naked Ubbe stood behind his wife and he placed his hand on her waist.

"Brother, my wife here is really good with her mouth and tongue," Ubbe said and kissed her shoulder. Soon he pushed his wife gently towards his brother on the bed. Y/n straddled Hvitserk before kissing him on the lips. Then continuing down his neck, his toned chest, abs before looking up at him. They eyes met and Hvitserks eyes pleading.

She placed her hand on the base while keeping eyes contact. She gave him one long lick from base to tip. A loud moan left Hvitserks lips as his hips buckled up at the touch and his hand gripped her hair. Y/n sealed her lips around his tip and sucked before letting her tongue feather over the sensitive tip. Hvitserk tried to pull her back down when her mouth left his tip. She gave him a wink before licking once before going down on him. Hvitserks eyes widen when she saw her take him inches by inches. However she continued to tease him as she pulled back up.

The sight of his wife caused Ubbe to stroke his very hard member. With his free hand he pulled the straps of her dress down before commanding her to take it off.

"Take it off baby, so we can see that beautiful body huh," Ubbe said in a low voice. 

-

a/n: I stopped here because I thought it would be way too long but please comment what you think and if you want part 2.