Ivar having a crush on you Part 2.

a/n: mature content

+

Ivar's shirt had been thrown to the floor. Y/n's cheeks heated when she couldn't stop her eyes from roaming over his naked chest. Her teeth sunk into her plump bottom lip before clearing her throat. Ivar smiled when he saw her reaction.

"You got some bruises," She said as her breath hitched in her throat. Carefully she reached out her hand to touch one of the bruises. Ivar let his teeth sunk into his bottom lip as he felt her soft fingertips touched his body. A groan left his lips and she quickly pulled away.

"Does it hurt?" She asked quickly as her eyes widen. Ivar shook his head before reaching out for her hand then pulling it back to his body. She nodded before continuing to examen his body. It wasn't something serious. It was only some scratches and bruises.

Y/n took the cloth, dipped it in the water before cleaning the small cuts he had. Ivar on the other hand didn't feel the pain. His full attention was on her. He really wanted to touch her and he tried to find some way to touch her without scaring her.

Ivar saw how the fire illuminated her face beautifully. Her collarbones prominent as well as her jaw and cheekbones. He just wanted to come a bit closer, kiss her cheekbones and leave a trail of kisses to just below her ear then suck just on that spot. He felt a tingling feeling in his stomach when he looked at her.

As a small strand of her hair fell in her face and he quickly tucked it behind her ear. A felt how soft her hair was. Y/n looked up at him and gave him a smile which he returned.

"I think you're all cleaned now," Y/n said shyly and threw the cloth in the bucket before looking back at him. She licked her lips as she looked at his lips. Ivar who had his bottom lip between his teeth quickly released it and licked his as he got closer to her face. Soon he could feel their breaths mixing.

Suddenly she gently pushed her lips to his. It was a simple and gentle kiss without tongue. She pulled away too soon for his liking. Ivar placed his hand on her neck before pulling her closer and attaching their lips once again. The kiss soon got heated, his teeth sunk down on her bottom lip making her moan.

Ivar had placed his hand on her waist and as the kiss developed he gripped her tightly, trying to pull her into his lap. Soon she got the hint, moved over and straddled his waist. As she sat down both his hands found her waist.

Y/n placed her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. A moan left her lips as she felt his hands squeeze her asscheeks. As he moaned her finger made their way into his hair and tugged at it. A groan left his lips at the feeling. Ivar just wished he could stand up and carry her to the bed. He didn't want to stop and potentially make her regret her actions. However he had too.

"Wanna move somewhere more comfortable?" Y/n suddenly asked as she breathed heavily. She bit her slightly raw feeling bottom lip. Ivar smirked before nodding. She quickly stood up as they made it towards the bed. Ivar easily crawled up and Y/n almost moaned when she saw his bare toned back muscles move under his skin. When Ivar was laying down on his back Y/n didn't hesitate to crawl over him so she was straddling him once more before reattaching their lips.

Ivar's eager hand found the straps of her dress and tugged at them. Then the dress was untied and hung loosely on her shoulders. He placed his hand on her naked back and a moan left his lips when he left her soft skin on his rough fingertips.

Y/n started to remove her arms from the sleeves of the dress when he stopped her. A frown was visible as he looked at him. Her half naked chest visible as well.

"I can't pleasure you the way you need," Ivar said suddenly and she still had that frown between her brows as he rested her hands on his chest. When he had said it was the first time she had actually noticed the lack of hardness pressing between her legs. She had been to caught up in the kissing to think about that, oddly.

"In what way do you need to penetrate me to give me pleasure?" Y/n asked and bit her lips as the familiar blush on her face increased. Ivar opened his mouth to speak but he didn't know what to say. "There are a million ways of pleasing a woman Ivar so don't worry," She continued before removing her dress.

Ivar gulped. His mind was spinning. His heart was beating in his chest. He couldn't believe she actually said that it didn't matter that he wouldn't be able to actually sleep with her. She hadn't laughed at him nor had she kicked him out. Instead she had thrown her dress away, now sitting naked on his lap. Without any other words he had slammed his lips against hers and she smiled into the kiss.

Y/n let her fingers roam around his body as he did the same to hers. Soon she took his hands in his and placed them on her naked chest. A moan left his lips as her gently squeezed her breasts. Ivar quickly flipped them over so she was laying on the bed and him resting his body on his elbow next to her as their lips never parted.

He felt hungry for her taste, kisses and touching. Ivar's right hand squeezed her breast one more time before it traveled further south. A moan left both their lips making them smile as his fingers found her clït. He started to rub slow circles and started to suck on her neck. His fingers traveled further down to explore and he moaned when he felt how incredibly wet she was before rubbing circles on her clït again.

Ivar left a trail of kisses from her neck down to her breasts and continued down her stomach before placing himself between her legs. Y/n looked down on him with wide eyes as he hooked his arms around her legs to pull her closer to his mouth. They eyes were locked as he placed his lips on her clït. With his hand he spread her lips apart and licked her clït and he saw how her eyes rolled back before resting her head on the pillow.

After a few moments of sucking and licking he felt her move her hips with his mouth. Her fingers tugged at his hair, pulling him closer to her sex. Ivar moved his hands up to her chest and started to massage her breasts. Soon he removed his right hand before quickly sucking on the fingertips he placed them at her entrance. Slowly he pushed his digits inside her. Ivar groaned when he felt her tight warm walls around his fingers.

Being eager Ivar started to thrust his fingers in and out of her core and her moans gave him the confident to increase his tempo. Her hips moved with his fingers as he attached his lips on her clït once more.

"Does it feel good?" Ivar mumbled and saw her bit her lips and touch her breasts. Pinching her nipples which made him moan.

"Soo good Ivar," She moaned and he smirked. Soon she felt the familiar feeling in her stomach and she almost begged him to go faster. Ivar added another finger and a few pumps later with his fingers she felt her clench tightly around them as her back arched from the bed. His name left her lips as she came. He pumped a few more times and gave her clït before moving back up. He kissed all the way up and then at last a kiss on her lips. When he pulled away he looked her in the eyes. A smile was precent of both their lips.

"What did I tell you, you pleasured me just the way I needed," She mumbled and he smiled before kissing her again.

"I just wish..." Ivar began and she shook her head.

"I don't care if you shake my world with your hands, mouth or dïck. I'm a simpel woman Ivar. Believe it or not," She said and kissed him.

"Would you like to stay?" She soon asked.

"Yes,"

+

have you seen I'm planing on writing more books? My new one 'Vikings Cast Imagines' are coming soon! ;)

I got a new cover, what do your guys think? I wanted it to be more cohesive with my other one.