Ivar's wedding night.

a/n: mature content.

+

Dressed in a white dress that sat rather tight around your fuller chest and flowed down romantically around your legs. A matching flower crown decorated your head as your long hair flowed down past your chest in big waves. Cheeks held a slight pink tint as you looked at Margrethe. You two weren't really close since you had only known her since she had gotten married to Ubbe. Before that she was a slave and you a shield maiden.

Even thought your rather flat relationship you could bare her, slightly. You had defended Ivar when she had accused him of not being able to pleasure a woman to his brothers, especially to Sigurd who constantly kept nagging on Ivar. Whenever Sigurd thought it was suiting of him to come at Ivar, you hit back just as hard on him.

That had been one reason why Ivar had asked you to marry him. You fierce attitude and your loyalty towards him. To be completely honest, when he asked you to marry him you wasn't completely sure but still you were. His short, cynical and blood fixated mind was sometimes a struggle however his mind was the most amazing thing about him. It was strategic and powerful but held depth. Neither of the other younger son's of Ragnar had those characteristics. On their minds were more thoughts on if sharing your wife with your brother would prevent them from cheating.

"You look amazing, Ivar should be feeling lucky," Margrethe said and you gave her a short nod before taking a breath. One more breath before you left your hut, Hvitserk had knocked on the hut a few minutes ago to tell you everything was settled for the wedding. Ivar was ready and on his way.

As we walked towards the woods, Margrethe and Hvitserk shared some lustful gazes which made you both snort and roll your eyes. You didn't want to participate in their mental undressing and sexual gazing. Thankfully you soon arrived at the torch lit up altar. Ubbe, Björn and Sigurd stood in the front and Hvitserk joined them as Margrethe took her place next to her husband.

Floki and Helga had joined you as well. Floki had grown close to you when you were a young girl that had big ambitions to become a great shield maiden who would please the god's. He had told you stories about them all as Helga would patch you up when you trained with the guys. You had even had the privilege to train with Ragnar himself a few times. Lagertha had seen potential in you and had told you that you could always come by if you wanted to train. However the current situation with the brothers and Lagertha had come in the way.

Ivar had made you dislike Lagertha, however you could feel for her deep down. She loved Ragnar and disliked how Aslaug just came out of nowhere and took her husband. You knew that if anyone would take Ivar from you, that woman would regret that day her father seduced her mother. Then Lagertha was a great shield maiden who've you learnt a lot from at a young age.

You took your place next to Ivar and soon blood stained your face. It was something about the situation that made you hot and bothered. The blood on both of your faces, the fact that Ivar would be yours only and Ivar's eyes slowly undressing you mentally with his burning gaze turned you on to no end. Soon your lips crashed onto Ivar's as the rest cheered loudly. The feast had officially started.

Ivar didn't want to feast on meat and mead with everyone. He had demanded you to be inside your hut all naked and ready for him before he got there. Excitement had ran down your body at his words and you could almost feel his hands roaming over you naked body which made your muscles deep inside you clench.

It felt like your dress had left your body even before you had walked inside your hut that you shared with Ivar. The fire had been lit by a slave during the ceremony. You had placed your flower crown on the table by the fire before taking a seat on the bed. Your teeth sunk down onto your bottom lip as you waited.

Soon the sound of Ivar's body being dragged over the grass was faintly heard. Soon the door opened and Ivar crawled inside with a smirk plastered on his lips. He stopped for a moment after closing the door and just looked at you.

"You're a goddess wife," Ivar said and a blush covered you cheeks as you gave him a sweet smile. He quickly crawled up to you and placed his hands on either side of you body and your faced now only inches apart.

"You don't look to bad yourself husband," You said and you felt yourself getting wet as you could feel his breath fanning over your face. Deep and warm breaths. You licked your lips before almost smacking your lips together as your placed your arms around his neck.

"Ah I love the sound of you calling me your husband," Ivar groaned as he balanced himself on one arm as his other gripped your thigh to give it a firm squeeze.

"Then you are going to love it when I'm going to scream it out of pleasure all night," You teased and he hummed as he kissed down you neck. His soft tongue caressing your prominent vein that had some blood stains.

"Oh yes you are," Ivar mumbled against your lips before pressing them hard against his. As Ivar kissed you he pushed your naked body backwards as he followed on top. As he had hovered above you his hands roamed over your body. His rough hands on your softer skin made shiver run down your spine.

Soon his mouth found your perky nipples. A loud moan left your mouth by the feeling of his soft tongue circling around your nipple. You tugged at his braided hair as well as pushing him down towards your center as your felt yourself starting to throb.

"I need your tongue further down," You mumbled as Ivar left kisses down your stomach. Ivar placed himself between your thighs with his arms around your legs to keep your hips still as his head were only a few inches away from your needy core.

"I have barely touched you wife and you are already so wet for me," Ivar said before licking a long swipe from your entrance up to your clït. A sigh left your lips as he did so. Soon he spread your lips to get better access to your clït. Moans kept leaving your mouth as he placed his lips around your clït while sucking and his wet tongue circling and tasting.

Ivar picked up his pace as he could feel your hips trying to buckle up. He pulled away to enjoy the view of his wife before him. As he observed his fingers took over and quickly rubbed your clït in small circles. A groan left his lips as he saw your head pushed back, your back arched and your fingers pinching and rubbing your nipples as you tried to hold your moans in by biting onto your bottom lip.

"Husband I need your fingers in me," You moaned, your voice sounding like a silent cry. Without releasing his eyes from your body he sucked on his fingers quickly before rubbing them against your wet hole, teasing you before slowly pushing two fingers inside. Groaning while doing so. As he kept pumping his fingers quickly in and out he placed his lips back on your clït however his eyes were still resting on your pleasure filled face.

Right then and there he couldn't care less that he never would be able to actually pleasure you like a man should. He was very happy to see the pleasure you were currently in and he discovered new parts of your body everyday. Ivar got such intense pleasure to just see your enjoying his touch and he couldn't ask for anything more.

"I'm g-going to-o cum, please d-don't stop-p hus-" You tried to moan however Ivar only started to pump his fingers deeper and faster as he moaned against your clït, sending vibrations through your body. When he found that spot with his fingers and pushed at it hard, you came. Your orgasm quickly sprained thought your body. Your toes curling, eyes closing and back arching more than ever as you tried to get out from his grip. He didn't let you go, instead he kept going to let you ride out your orgasm.

When it got too much you pushed his hands away and whined. He smirked and gave your clït a quick kiss before crawling back to lay next to you after getting undressed. You rested your head against his strong and broad chest. Furs were covering your bodies as you simply enjoyed each others presence.

"I love you husband," You mumbled tiredly against his chest before closing your eyes.

"I love you too wife," Ivar said and butterflies spread once again in your stomach just as the first time Ivar told you his feelings. "I promise you that I will do anything in my power to protect you everyday for as long as I shall live."