Hvitserk's dark side.

a/n: request and warning for abuse.

Abuse is never okay and I had problems with writing this that's why this is short. I probably could've taken this to an even greater depth but this was difficult but also I have a hard time seeing Hvitserk as abusive. I tried to but I just couldn't go any further. If sensitive, DON'T read and be kind to one another.

+

Y/N slammed the door close to her home. Rage filled her body as she had caught her husband of almost a year cheating. She knew about her husband and his brother Ubbe sharing Ubbe's wife before they met. Y/n had been rather surprised when he had told her that all their brothers shared Ubbe's wife before Ubbe and Margarethe got married two years ago.

She felt stupid that she bought his what now were a lie when he had told her that he would be faithful to her. She had been rather cautious in the beginning of their relationship but he had proved her wrong, until today.

As she searched for Björn to ask if she could join them on the next raid she had found her dear husband cheating with an unfamiliar woman. She looked like a slave, poor clothing and dirty skin. She wonder what she had ever done to her husband that made him cheat but then she knew that she hadn't done anything wrong. Her so called husband were the same perverted idiot now as before they met.

She sat down on a chair by the fire and decided to wait until he came home to confront him. Her foot tapping on the ground. She didn't know how long she would have to wait. Maybe he was around for a round two, training with his brothers, getting drunk or just being the idiot he was. She heard people walking by, some familiar and others unknown. She straighten her back as he heard his voice. He was talking to Björn about training in the morning.

Soon he walked inside with a smile on his face however she didn't return it. She was boiling with anger and his stupid smile made her want to slap him. His smile soon faded as he saw the angry frown in her wife's face.

"What's the matter?" He asked and she snorted.

"Did it feel good?" She questioned as she stood up and walked closer to him.

"Did what-?"

"Did it feel good to fùck that girl in the shed? Was she nice?" She asked angrily and Hvitserk frowned.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and crossed his arms over his chest, trying to be oblivious.

"Fùck you Hvitserk, you know well enough what I'm talking about. I saw you press you're disgusting raisin sized còck into that slave girl not long ago and you got her hickeys on you neck!" She yelled and Hvitserk's facial expression hardened. He took a step forward and she could feel the mead very present on his breath.

"Watch your tongue," He warned in a low voice. Y/N only rolled her eyes, she wasn't afraid of him.

"What? That's what happened right? You fùcked a random girl in a shed when you're married," She said and looked him in the eyes. Hvitserk would never be intimidating, not even if he tried. At least not to her.

"I said watch your tongue," He said again in the same down. She looked him in the eyes. She couldn't see a single sign of regret. "And she wasn't a random girl," He later on said and smirked. Y/N ignored the pain in her chest. She smacked her hand across his cheek and when he looked at her again his eyes was burning with fire. It wasn't the . Without thinking he slapped her back, his force way rougher than hers and her eyes widen. She could feel the handprint on her cheek heating.

"You're disgusting-"

"Never thought why I slept with her? Huh?" He started and didn't allowed her to speak. "I'm tired of you. You nagging, our horrible sex life and my lack of feelings towards you," Hvitserk said and water welled up in her eyes. The pain in her chest increased and she tried to push him away from her but he gripped her wrists before pushing her roughly backwards, making her fall to the ground. Her breath was rugged as tears streamed down her face. His actions disgusted her.

"I hate you," She mumbled and he chuckled. She stood up and got ready too leave but he gripped her wrist in his hand again just as rough. She tried to pull her wrist from his grip but he roughly pulled her towards his body.

"Do you think I care what you think of me huh?" He began but she ignored him. "I should've listened to my brothers before I married you, they were right. I was rooting for you then but I've truly realized how useless you are," He whispered in her ear before pushing her body towards the door. She didn't turn back, she had never seen a violent Hvitserk in her whole life. She regretted being hard on him in the beginning, she thought she could've handled it in a better way but she knew this could've happened anyway. Her heart ached when she knew she had to leave him for good. What she saw in there wasn't the man she agreed on marrying.