Being Björn's little sister.

I held the bow firmly in my hand and an arrow in the other. A smirk spread across my face when I hid between the bushes and thick trees as I spied on my half-brothers. Hvitserk and Sigurd were training combat as Ivar and Ubbe were training their bow skills. I quickly got ready to shoot my arrow through the air as I observed the young men.

Closing one eye I looked at the dear head they endlessly aimed at when they practiced their bow skills. As I aimed my smile faded. Then I released the arrow, it flew quickly and perfectly past the brothers, almost nudging Ubbes shoulder as it passed. It forcefully penetrated the dear skull and the young brothers looked in the direction of the which the arrow flew.

With wide eyes they saw me, their shocked faces made me chuckle. I walked over to them while still smiling widely.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Ubbe asked, almost scolding me as he rubbed his shoulder. I was still one year older than Ubbe. I took a deep breath as I arrived by their side.

"Just showing you who's the best shooter in Kattegat," I said simple as I shrugged my shoulders. Ivar only glaring at me.

"Does Björn know you're here?" Hvitserk asked with a smile on his face. I shook my head. My brother was rather protective on me. Ragnar had told me that he had been protective of me since our mother popped me out. He wasn't that much of a fan of me being with our half brothers since we sometimes made some pranks and it usually got out of hand.

Not all the scars on my body was from joining them on raids, it was from me being the young and restless woman I am. It usually ended with him scolding me. Our parents had been more laid off, probably since it seemed as like Björn raised me on his own.

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to take a trip down the ocean lane as last time," I said with a smile and Ubbe shook his head. The only one that looked rather pleased with the idea was Hvitserk.

"No, you remember what happened last time," Ubbe said and I pouted as I seemed unaware.

"Oh come on, I've never seen Björn that mad," Sigurd said and I shot him a glance. Last time we sneakily pushed one of the boats of the beach with us in it. We simply just laid there and observed the sky as we talked. We hadn't gotten far but the sound of my brothers voice was probably heard from miles away. I smiled at the memory.

"It wasn't that bad," I said and Ubbe raised his brow.

"We we're like only around ten," Ubbe said and I chuckled.

"And we got the adventure of a life time," I said in a dramatic tone, trying to sound optimistic. I raised both my brows at them, trying to win them over. Hvitserk was still smiling and opened his mouth to speak but Ubbe cut him off.

"No," Ubbe said and I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend to join you?" He continued and my eyes widen. I couldn't help but to let my cheeks get heated.

"I don't have a..."

"Don't lie, we've seen you with that peasant man. What's his name...?" Ivar said and I shot him a glare. He had been quiet this whole time so I had no idea why he thought it was necessary to start speaking right now.

"Erik," Ubbe said and I only shook my head.

"Just wait until Björn finds out, hopefully not the way we found out," Hvitserk said teasingly while wiggling his brows.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. Yes, we've messed around a few times but its nothing more than that," I began and the heat increased on my cheeks. "Second of all, if you so breath what you know I won't hesitate to limit Ragnar Lothbroks offspring," I said before stomping away. They all laughed at my words which made me roll my eyes. "Continue practice you seem to need it!" I yelled.