Hvitserk's drunken giggles Pt 2.

a/n: mature content.

+

I was seated by the table with Hvitserk, his brothers, Margrethe, Björn and Aslaug. Hvitserk and I kept joking silently with each other. Aslaug had been watching us as the rest talked. Hvitserk kept taking things from Ubbe's plate when he was focusing on talking about him and Margrethes future baby plans.

"You want to hang out in the cabin later tonight?" Hvitserk asked as we had stopped playing around and started to eat. I nodded as my mouth was filled with food.

"What about you and your brothers?" I said as I swallowed. "I thought you were supposed to hang out with them?" I continued before stuffing more food into my mouth.

"Change of plans and it's been a while since it was only you and me," Hvitserk said before taking a sip of mead. We hadn't hung out since the morning after we fùcked in the cabin. We had either been busy with separate things or been together with his brothers. Hvitserk and I hadn't started to date or anything since we slept together. We still were friends and I enjoyed that.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'. "I miss my partner in crime," I continued and he chuckled.

After dinner Hvitserk and I stayed in the great hall before we decided to walk to the cabin. Hvitserk had made a slave bring out a barrel of mead. Thoughts of what happened last time filled my mind as I filled my empty cup.

Since Aslaug was absent I rested my feet on the enormous table. I took a gulp of mead as Hvitserk filled his cup of mead before resting his back against the headrest on the seat next to me. He also rested is feet on the table.

"Out of all places we haven't messed around in here," Hvitserk suddenly said and I bursted out laughing loudly. He chuckled as his eyes roamed around the room.

"Oh come on, you fingered me against that wall once," I said and pointed at the wall on our right as I took a sip of mead this time. He only frowned and looks at the wall then back at me. I chuckled.

"When?" He simply asked and I took a deep breath.

"When we celebrated something I don't really remember since everything's a rather daze but yeah, against that wall," I said and he chuckled.

"Well damn, here I fingered my lady and I don't remember," He was still chuckling and his words made me laugh.

"Your lady?" I questioned with a raised brow and he nodded.

"Yep, my lady," he said and winked at me which made me chuckle again. "But that doesn't count, I don't remember it," He continued and drank his mead. I smiled and shook my head. This man was unbelievable. I was almost sure that he wasn't going to get killed in battle, this man would die from too much sex. His rather large friend was thinking to much for him.

"So that's why we're not in the cabin already. Because you're going to get me drunk here so you can push me against the wall and pant in my ear," I said while chuckling and he joined.

"Don't be like that, you loved it last time," Hvitserk exclaimed and I blushed.

"That was different, or did you plan that as well?" I asked and tried to make it sound dramatically but I chuckled. The mead was getting to me, I filled another cup.

"Nope, that was spontaneous just like all the other times but it would be nice to fùck you in here sometimes," He defended himself and I chuckled. We continued to drink and soon the whole barrel was empty and both of us were more than tipsy. Aslaug soon entered which we didn't notice.

"Hvitserk," She snapped to get his attention and her firm tone made him snap his head in her direction. A drunken smile played on his lips when he saw his mother. She seemed rather unhappy about finding her son this drunk but we couldn't care less.

"Mother, shouldn't you bee sleeping at this time of night?" Hvitserk said dramatically which made us both laugh. However Aslaug kept a stern face as she looked at us both.

"I could ask you the same my son and you Y/N," She said and soon her attention was on me. I blushed but a giggle slipped past my lips.

"Well, we're going to the cabin," Hvitserk suddenly said as he stood up and held out his hand for me. I hiccuped before mimicking his movements before placing my hand in his. Even if me and Hvitserk wasn't together, Aslaug never fully liked me but had started to slowly loosen up to me.

"No, not in your state. Bring the girl home and go to bed," Aslaug said and Hvitserk shook his head. Soon his head as he placed his arm around my waist. We wobbled outside as we giggled. Aslaug wasn't serious, she knew her son.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Hvitserk mumbled in my ear as we walked towards the huts. As we walked we almost fell to the ground which made me laugh.

"Yes," I slurred.

We successfully made it to his hut. The slaves had made a warm fire in the middle and I quickly removed my cloak and dress as I walked towards the bed. Hvitserk's eyes burned holes in my back as he giggled. I groaned.

"You have a gorgeous body," Hvitserk mumbled as I jumped onto the bed. I giggled before turning around to face him. On my back I rested on my elbows as I looked at Hvitserk.

"Join me," I said and he licked his lips as he nodded quickly. He removed all his clothes quickly and almost running towards the bed which made me laugh. He plopped down beside me and soon our lips met. I moaned into the kiss when his free hand squeezed my breast.

Hvitserk soon hovered above me, his body in between my legs as we continued to kiss. It was heated. The tension in the room was thick and filled with lust. Our tongues danced together and just the feeling of his slick tongue against mine made me moan.

He started to kiss and suck down my neck, to my collarbone and leaving marks in the process. One of his hands was still massaging my breast before his lips took over. He had a love for breasts, ass and well the whole female body.

All his kissing, sucking and whatnot he was in between my legs. Our eyes met and his were clouded with lust. He licked his lips before looking down at my sex. His breathing fanned over my sex which made my muscles contract. I could feel how wet I was and I knew he could see it.

I spread my legs even wider and he looked back up as he licked his lips once more. I bit my lip as I begged for him to do something. His pink lips were slightly swollen from our headed make out session but so soft. I wanted to feel them against my sex.

"You're so wet and I haven't even started," He said before winking at me. Then he gave me one bit lick, from my entrance to my clït. When he reached my clït he circled his tongue around it as he spread my lips with his hand. A moan left my lips as shivers ran down my spine.

"O-Oh yes!" I moaned as he sucked on my clït. It had probably been throbbing for a good hour. Both Hvitserk and I got very horny when we got drunk. My lips started to move rhythmically with his tongue. He quickly licked his fingers before gently rubbing them on my entrance.

"Fùck you're wet baby," He moaned and his voice sent vibrations on my sensitive clït. He pushed his two fingers slowly inside me which made my back arch. I took a firm grip of his braided hair to keep him close.

He thrusted his finger in and out of me in a steady pace. His finger stroked on my walls and hit all those toe curling spots. He always wanted to find that great spot but he hadn't found it yet, usually since I came before it could happen.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?" He hummed as he kept pounding his fingers and I moaned. I gripped my nipples and pinched them in my hands. "Are you going to cum all over my fingers," He said and I moaned loudly when he found that spot. He got the hint and sat up a bit before keeping hitting that same spot. My toes curled, my eyes closed tightly and mouth in a big 'O' shape.

"Fùck that was beautiful," Hvitserk mumbled as I calmed down. I whined a bit when he puled out before placing kisses all the way up to my mouth. I turned ot my side and he crawled closely behind. I turned my head a bit and he placed a kiss on my lips. It was slow and filled with passion.

"Sleep well baby,"

+

ugh I'm sick... ;(