Mountain spy Part 2.

a/n: mature content

+

I sat across from Björn inside his hut. He was adding some firewood as I let my eyes wander around. I didn't get the feeling he had stayed here for a longer time. It just had a bed, a fire, a table and two chairs. Nothing less nothing more. Accept for his sword, axes, knifes and a bow.

"How long have you stayed here?" I asked out of curiosity and he looked up at me before looking back at the fire. The sound of the violent wind was heard faintly in the background.

"Since the beginning of winter, you?" He spoke as he prepared to heat some water.

"Since the beginning of the winter," I answered as he looked me in the eyes once more with a frown. I smiled, "Since the beginning of the winter five years ago," I filled in and he nodded with a surprised look on his face.

"You've been here alone for five years, why?" He asked and I looked into the fire, enjoying the warmth radiating from it.

"To enjoy the amazing nature," I said sarcastically and he raised his brow. I sighed. "I'm here because I like the silence, to live on my on terms. To be free." I said and bit my lip as the memories came back. The pain from the thin stick that was forcing itself onto my back.

"Were you a slave?" He asked as looked at me. His blue eyes were glowing as the fire reflected in them. His features more prominent with the warm light from the fire.

"Far from it. My father's a warrior and my mother's a shield maiden. I mean was." I said and he frowned. "They got killed by the saxon's ten years ago. I was a fragile young woman who tried to find my place in this world. I wanted greater things, to become a shield maiden but the gods had different plans for me," I spoke and I had told him my life story. However no tears formed or fell from my eyes. Only anger and disappointment floded through my veins like venom.

"Their decision made a great woman. You've survived out here for five years. That's impressing." Björn said and I nodded with a slight blush covering my cheeks.

"Enough about me, why are you out here and fighting the nature with your bare hands." I asked with an impressive tone in my voice and he chuckled. I'm not sure but I think there was a blush on his cheeks.

"I'm here to prove that I can survive on my own," He spoke and his words were stern and I frowned.

"To who?" I asked and he shrugged.

"My father, so I'm staying through the winter." He said and I nodded. I wanted to ask more but the tone in his voice made it clear he didn't want to continue the conversation. As I stretched I felt my back aching. A groan left my lips. It was aching from Björn's attack. I saw him look at me, well more exact my chest as I stretched. I chuckled and he moved his gaze away.

"I think someone have been out here to long," I teased and he chuckled. Showing his beautiful smile. I tried to hide a smile as he looked at me. When he didn't say anything I raised my brow. "Am I wrong Björn Ironside?" I continued and he shook his head, still smiling.

"Probably, probably not. I think it more depends on the current situation." He answered and I chuckled. You could feel the tension between us. I bit my lip as I looked at my hands. "How are your managing since you've been here a while?" Björn asked and I chuckled at his question.

"It's not something highly prioritized when you live on your own and you try to survive," I answered and he nodded. "How's your wound?" I asked and he looked down onto his shoulder. It was disinfected from the blade however blood still covered and his chest.

"It's okay," Björn said as I yawned. "Tired?" He asked and I nodded while rubbing my eye. He stood up and I did the same.

"You can take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor." Björn said and I shook my head.

"You're injured and this is your hut." I said and he shook his head. He quickly made a smaller bed on the floor with some fur. I let out a sigh and shook my head at his stubbornness. He would prove his father right. He would definitely survive on his own. He would be to stubborn to let the gods welcome him to Valhalla while living out here.

I licked my bottom lip as I saw him remove his shirt. His muscular back facing me which let me enjoy the show of his muscles moving as he got ready to sleep. He laid down onto the selfmade bed and he placed his hands behind his head as he raised his brow.

I crawled onto the bed with my clothes on before closing my tired eyes. My body quickly drifted off into a deep slumber. Away from bear attacks, the cold and blood. However those blue eyes seemed to haunt me even in my sleep.

Suddenly I awoke. My body shook and I sat up. The fire was out and the cold had made it's way through as well as the darkness. It was still night and I looked over the edge to spot a shaking, yet sleeping Björn.

"Björn," I whispered but he didn't move. I tried again a little louder as I shook him with my hand. He groaned before waking up.

"What?" He mumbled.

"The fire is out. I'm cold," I said and he let out a sigh. He stood up and started to move around in the hut. He cursed a few times as I think he looked for more firewood. A small torch was lit as it gave us some light. He groaned before walking closer.

"What are your doing?" I asked and he kept quiet as he sat down on the bed. Placing the torch beside the bed on the small table.

"We're out of fire-wood so we have to keep close," He mumbled before laying down. I could feel his body touch mine and he groaned once more causing me to laugh.

"Why are you wearing your still wet cloths, no wonder your that cold." He mumbled as he tried to find a comfortable position. "Take them off," He mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"You would like that wouldn't you," I said as I looked at him. He peaked down on me and chuckled.

"Just saying it wont get any warmer with that on," He said as a matter of factly and I groaned before turning my back against him. I sat up and removed my shirt and covered my chest with my fur before removing my pants.

"Happy?" I asked as my body shivered still from the cold and I snuggled closer to him to get some warmth. I looked at him and he nodded with a smile. Soon he faced me and looked me in the eyes. His hand gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Björn licked his lips before getting closer. I did the same and soon I felt his lips on mine. It started gentle and soft before it got heated.

Warmth spread across my body as I felt him place and hand on my covered waist. Soon he got on top of me and my naked chest was revealed. He held his weight on his elbows as he continued to kiss me. Our tongues moved in sync and he let a hand travel down my body.

A moan slipped past my lips as he gently rubbed his fingers on my clït. As he picked up his pace my hips started to move with his hand. It felt amazing however he stopped before I could reach my climax. His legs were in between mine and I could hear the sound of his pants being removed. He removed his lips from mine and started to kiss and suck on my neck before giving my breast some attention. My skin felt like it was being lit by fire whenever and wherever he placed his lips.

Soon I felt him push inside of me. A loud moan let our lips as the feeling. He stretched me out completely and thankfully he stopped when he was fully inside so I could get used to the feeling. A strangled moan left his lips before he started to thrust in and out. Pleasure took over my body. The sound of skin slapping and moans muffled the sound from the wind outside.

"O-Oh, don't s-stop!" I moaned as he kissed my neck then attached our lips. I scratched my nails down his back casing him to moan. Let the pleasure take over and I moaned his name. He followed behind and came deep inside of me. He pulled out and laid down beside me on his back. We tried to calm our breathing as he pulled me closer to his body. I placed my hand on his stomach as well as my head on his hard chest.

"Are you any warmer now?"

+

hope this is okay, got some writers block in the middle. I knew where I wanted to end but I didn't know how to get there naturally. ;)

Too much for a third part? ;) Have an idea...