Björn and Ubbe's shield maiden

a/n: requested.

warning: mature.

+

Björn sat outside the great hall on the porch. His eyes was glued on the fighting girl on the field, Y/N. Her long hair shined whenever the sun peeked through the thick clouds. It was braided in a single braid, falling down her leather clad back. He licked hit lips before biting down onto his bottom lip as his eyes followed her every move. He smiled when she stumbled a little over her feet when they stopped fighting and he could hear a fain laugh leave her lips, sounding life music.

He let his eyes move around the area as she stopped to talk to her friend. His jaw clenched when he noticed his brother, Ubbe, standing not to far away from him, ogling Y/n. He quickly got off the porch and walked over to him. Ubbe didn't notice his big brother nearing until Björn's hand slapped the back of his head.

"Stop glaring, she's mine," Björn said in a low voice but Ubbe only raised his brow as he smirked.

"She not yours, so I'll stare as much as I want," Ubbe said back cockily as he crossed his arms over his chest. Björn nostrils was almost flaring as he burned holes on the side of his face. Ubbe had his lover Margarethe and he wouldn't allow him drool over Y/n as well.

"She's more mine than yours. You got Margarethe," Björn said, still in a low and warning tone. Björn looked in Ubbe's direction and saw Y/n walking slowly through the market towards them. Björn straightened his back and in the corner of his eyes he saw Ubbe do the same.

"Not anymore, not since I laid my eyes on this beauty," Ubbe said as his eyes followed her. He enjoyed the feeling of Björn being jealous and he was ready to fight for her. He wanted to explore what such a beautiful young woman hid underneath those layers of leather.

What Ubbe didn't know was that Björn was equally ready to fight for her as well. He wanted to bring her to his cabin, press her down on the bed as he would make her scream his name out loud. He wouldn't allow Ubbe to undress her nor even get the chance of being alone with her.

"Forget it Ubbe, she's mine," Björn spat as he clenched his jaw. She still hadn't noticed the brothers observing, fighting over her. They didn't even know if she wanted to be with them. All they knew about her was her skills in combat, her being single and rather quiet. Her body oozed innocence and timidness when she wasn't fighting. Neither one of the had talked to her.

"Okay, lets deal we'll see who wins her over first?" Ubbe proposed but Björn only snorted behind laughing slightly.

"Shitty deal Ubbe, I got a better one. We both fùck her and whoever gets her screaming gets her," Björn said and Ubbe nodded. He had Margarethe but before he could decide about their future he had to sleep with Y/n. He wasn't really looking for something serious, he wanted to sleep with her, make her body shake from pleasure.

"Deal,"

"I'll invite her over tonight to my place and we'll both be waiting there to surprise her," Björn said before walking over to her.

Björn fixed the fire in the center of the room, making sure it would be warm enough as Ubbe was resting on the bed. Ubbe couldn't understand how his brother got the girl to come over. When he asked Björn only said he had his ways. Ubbe's eyes was glued to the door, waiting for her to arrive even if there was a slight chance she wouldn't come.

Suddenly there was a quiet knock on the door. Both brothers smiling, Ubbe stood up and straightened his back as Björn opened the door. Both of them smiled when they saw her timid figure outside. Her eyes widen when she saw both of them. Björn welcomed her inside and they both could feel her insecurity ooze from her body. She frowned lightly as she looked at Ubbe.