Never cross Harald.

a/n: mature content.

+

The sound of skin slapping and moans were filling the semi large cabin. His large and well built body was pushing me against the wall as he kept thrusting deep inside me. My nails scratched down his back, leaving red marks from his shoulder blades to his lower back. His mouth were sucking harshly onto my shoulder as he thrusted in a steady pace.

"O-Oh don't stop!" I moaned before taking a firm grip onto his head before pulling it away from my neck so I could kiss his pink lips. "Björn please don't stop," I moaned again which made him groan.

"Are you close?" Björn asked and his voice sounded almost strangled before he placed his thumb on my clït making my body almost shake. I opened my mouth to answer but no sound came past my lips. I quickly closed them before taking a breath.

"Yes, I want you to cùm inside of me," I moaned as I pinched my hard and sensitive nipples. Björn only moaned loudly before increasing his speed. Björn quickly moved my hands away and replaced them with his mouth. The feeling of his wet and slippery tongue sucking and licking my nipple made me cùm. My toes curled as I closed my eyes harshly. Björn followed soon after.

The euphoric feeling fogged my vision for a while but started to fade as I calmed down. Björn soon pulled out which made me whine slightly. He had his hands on my waist to keep me steady as I slowly got the strength to stand on my own.

I chuckled slightly and Björn joined as he started to get dressed. He handed me my dress after getting his pants on. It was dark outside and everyone were seated in the great hall to celebrate their successful raid in the world.

"We should probably join the others before anyone notices we're gone," I said as Björn tied the strings on my back to secure my dress. He let his hand sneak around my waist and pulled me back towards his chest. He nibbled little on my ear which made me giggle.

"You mean your husband," He mumbled and I hummed in response as his hand squeezed my breast. I pushed my ass into him which made him groan and I chuckled. I opened the door and the dark sky hovered above us. Nobody was in sight so I quickly walked out, when I had almost reached the great hall Björn left the cabin.

"Excuse me princess," A man said as he accidentally bumped into me. I gave him a smile before letting my eyes wander around the room. When I spotted the familiar brunett man by the large table next to Ragnar I took a deep breath.

"Here she is, my princess," My husband, Harald said as I walked up to my empty seat. I gave him a smile before sitting down next to him. The seat next to Ragnar on his right was empty, Björn hand't returned yet thankfully. Harald kissed my temple before placing his hand on my thigh.

"You took a long walk," Harald mumbled into my ear and I looked him in the eyes.

"Yeah... It's such a beautiful night. The sky is clear and it reflected nicely in the water," I said and smiled at him. He squeezed my thigh and nodded. Harald and I had gotten married a year ago. He was a lot older than me and I was a peace offering from my father to stop the war and to strengthened an alliance. I was closer to Björns age, he was only a year older than me.

Harald and I had a rather okay marriage. He was sometimes glued to his brother that had seemed rather cold towards me in the beginning but had started to get closer to me now. He wanted his brother singel, to have nothing else than exploring the world, raiding new countries instead of being a whipped husband.

"I brought us some more mead," Björn said as he placed a heavy barrel on the table. Some of the men by our table cheered and my husband only raised his cup before taking a sip of mead. I handed björn my cup and it was soon placed back in my hand heavy and filled with mead.

"Thank you," I said and gave him a nod. I tried my hardest not to be to obvious but we had managed to play it out pretty well. Björn eyes my husband before taking a seat next to his father who whispered something in his ear. Björn only shrugged with a smile and Ragnar seemed less excited about his sons answer.

"I hope that you've enjoyed your stay this far y/n," Aslaug said before taking a sip of mead. I looked at the Queen and gave her a nod.

"Yes I have my Queen," I said as I smiled at her. "Kattegat's a beautiful place," I continued and she smiled.

"Yes, my wife seems to rather fond of the place," Harald said and I quickly looked at Björn before looking at Ragnar who gave my husband a short nod. Ragnar stood up and placed his hand on Björns shoulder.

"I have to excuse myself, I need to speak with my son," Ragnar said and my husband nodded before filling his cup with mead. Aslaug spoke with my husband and his brother as I felt my eyes grow dry. I surpassed a yawn the best I could before placing a hand on my husbands thigh.

"I think I have to thank you my Queen for a lovely evening but it has been a long day," I said as I looked at Aslaug. Harald placed a hand on my neck before giving it a squeeze. He kissed my temple and I smiled.

"I'll join you in a while. Me and my brother still has a few things to speak with Ragnar about," He whispered in my ear and I nodded. I kissed his cheek before leaving the great hall. The chilly air hugged my body quickly and it felt relieving. As I got closer to my cabin I could hear muffled shouting. It came from Ragnar's cabin. As my curiosity got the better of me and I walked closer.

"What did you do?" Ragnar questioned Björn sternly. I peaked through a smaller crack in the wood. "Do you have any idea what he will do, let alone his brother if he finds out?" Ragnar said as he raised his voice slightly.

"They won't," Björn said and he had a smudge smirk plastered on his face. Ragnar let out a sigh.

"How many times?" Ragnar asked and Björn shrugged.

"Four," He said and Ragnar shook his head. He somewhat seemed rather pleased with his son yet rather disappointed. "Two times before we left and two times after that," Björn continued and he seemed proud of himself. Ragnar placed a hand on his son's shoulder as he looked at him.

"She better be worth it," Ragnar said to his son who nodded. "One of these days she'll leave with her husband and you won't be able to do anything about it," He continued and Björn only looked at his father. I quickly walked back towards my cabin when their conversation ended.

"Y/N!" The loud familiar voice woke me up from my deep slumber. I quickly sat up in my bed as Harald walked inside our cabin. He quickly walked over to me on the bed. He took a firm grip on my cheeks, forcing me to look at him.

His mead filled breath fanned over my face as his cold blue eyes met mine. An angry frown occupied the space between his brows.

"What have you done now huh?" Harald began and my eyes widen. "Someone told my brother that you and that bastard son of Ragnar have been fùcking behind my back," He continued and I opened my mouth to speak but his hand slapped me across the face.

"I'm sorry," I cried out and he only scoffed before taking another harsh grip on my jaw.

"If I so see you looking at him you'll wish you'll never had crossed me,"

+

Please comment and vote.