Ivar having a crush on you.

a/n: requested

+

The black sky was hovering above Kattegat which revealed the moon and millions of small stars. People walked inside the great hall to enjoy the celebrations of Björn's successful raid. All the brothers were inside with Lagertha, Astrid and their beloved. However the youngest of Ragnar's sons were't there.

Ivar Lothbrok sat outside a smaller hut a few feet from the great hall. He could hear the sound from laughter and drunken people as his eyes rested on the hut with a faint light inside. He crawled closer to the hut to his usual see through crack in the wall.

Ivar's eyes wandered around as he tried to find her inside. Soon his eyes landed on the familiar smaller frame. Her back was facing him as he saw her braid her hair in a simple dress. When her hair was finished she turned around and walked towards her bed. Another dress had been gently placed on the bed to prevent any wrinkles.

The son of Ragnar's eyes widen when he saw her slowly remove her dress she currently wore. She pulled her arms out from the sleeves of the dress. Ivar licked his lips as he saw her naked chest. Her breasts flashed for him to enjoy in secret. Soon the rest of the dress fell to the ground and Ivar's mouth hung agape.

The faint warm light from the fire made her skin glow. It almost looked like gold covering her body. Ivar bit his lips as he tried to prevent a moan from leaving his throat. He couldn't tear his eyes from her naked body. His eyes followed every move she made.

Soon her body was covered again with the grey dress. Ivar wanted nothing more than to yell at her to keep it off. Her body looked to great to be covered. If she was his, Ivar would make sure her body got all the love it deserved. He would leave kisses all over her body as he would enjoy every centimeter of her body.

He craved it. To feel her soft skin under his rough fingertips. He even dreamed about feeling her body against his and he had prayed to the gods every night since he first laid his eyes on her that he would get the chance to sleep with her. To worship her body as his name would leave her mouth.

Ivar couldn't understand why the gods wouldn't grant his wishes. He had trained to become a great warrior, he had made sure they had revenged his father death with his strategic mind. Yet all he had even gotten was his brothers mockery of his inability of pleasuring a woman. A chill ran down his body at the memory of his night with Margrethe.

Suddenly two pairs of hands gripped his large shoulder and dragged him with them with a mouth covering his mouth. An angry growl left his mouth as the familiar laugher filled his ears. Soon he was placed on the ground a few feet away from her hut. Hvitserk and Ubbe looked down at him with big cocky smirks on their faces.

"What are you doing brother?" Ubbe asked as he raised his brow. Ivar only snorted before rolling his eyes. They new exactly what he was doing. They had been drooling over her when they had seen her the first time, however they had Margrethe so their flirting had stopped. At least Ubbe did who was her husband and Hvitserk was some kind of third wheeler.

"Yeah, what are you doing brother outside the young woman's hut in the dark?" Hvitserk said with a smirk still visible on his lips.

"Shut up," Ivar mumbled as he looked at his brothers. He saw the look his brothers shared and soon a groan left his lips when he saw Sigurd walk in their direction.

"Brother, I think we need to tie our younger brother since he's back outside Y/n's hut again," Ubbe said and Ivar only crossed his arms over his chest when he saw Sigurd roll his eyes.

"I don't think that's necessary," Hvitserk said playfully but a cocky grin spread on Sigurds lips.

"Yeah, why would she want to be with a cripple? Haven't you made enough people laugh at you cripple?" Sigurd said and Ivar's jaws tensed. Hvitserk and Ubbe gave each other a warning glance. They usually let them go at each other however they sometimes got a bit far. They knew Ivar's a ticking bomb and whenever Sigurd used the cripple card, Ivar looked ready to explode.

Which he did. Ivar quickly threw himself at Sigurd legs making him fall back on his ass. A grunt left Sigurds lips when he had fell but he started to fight back. Soon their younger brothers were fighting. No axes, swords or heavy weapons were used only their fists.

Blood was oozing out from their noses, cuts were seen and some bruises were seen. Since Ivar was used to using his arms to transport he had the upper hand. His upper body strength was impeccable. Soon Sigurd was underneath Ivar's as Ivar took a strong and steady grip around his brothers throat. Other people had joined to look and cheered them on, thinking it was just a drunken game.

"That's enough!" Ubbe yelled as he and Hvitserk tried to remove Ivar's hand from Sigurd throat. However Ivar's grip was so strong they couldn't.

"Ivar, I said that's enough!" Ubbe yelled. "Y/n is here just stop it," Ubbe said into Ivar's ear and his hands quickly released Sigurds throat. A strangled sound of Sigurd inhaling was barely heard as Ivar looked up. Big eyes met his and regret floded through his body. Not because he had attacked Sigurd but that she had seen it.

The audience had started to fade when the fight was over and they walked back inside to continue their feast. Rugged breaths left Ivar's chest as he tried to calm down. He wiped the blood from his nose and cursed.

"Why so mad cripple? Is it because you know I'm right," Sigurd yelled but Ubbe roughly tugged him with him and scolded him. Ivar let out a sigh before pulling his fingers through his hair. His nose still bled as he felt other parts of his body starting to hurt when the adrenaline in his body vanished.

"I think that needs to be checked," A soft and unfamiliar voice spoke. Ivar didn't look up instead he only snorted before he felt a pair of finger place themselves under his chin. His head was pulled up and their eyes met for the first time. "I can help," She continued as her eyes observed his face.

Ivar nodded before they carefully made their way to her hut. When they got inside her felt the warmth engulf his body. Y/n motioned for him to sit down on the chair next to the fire. When seated his eyes followed her every move like always. She got some water and a few cloths before taking a seat next to him.

"I'm Y/n by the way," She said shyly as she dipped the cloth in the bucked of water. Ivar hummed and tried to act like it was the first time he had heard it. Soon she placed the cloth to his face and a hiss left his mouth. "I'm sorry," She mumbled and he smiled at her.

"No problem, I'm Ivar," He said as he saw her bit her lip when she focused on his face and injuries.

"I know who you are," She whispered as a blush covered her cheeks. He raised his brow and smiled.

"You do," He said and she rolled her eyes.

"You're the fearless Ivar the boneless, Ragnar Lothbork's son." She said and he hummed. The water in the bucked at turned a light shade of pink when she seemed to be finished with his face. She bit her lip once more as she looked at her chest. "Do you have any other injuries?" She asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know," Ivar mumbled even if he knew the answer, "Why don't I take my shirt off and you can have a look?"