Sigurd having a crush on you.

You had been serving the younger sons of Ragnar since they got back from their latest raid on the Queen's orders. They had been flirting with you occasionally which you simply chose to ignore due to the fact that you knew the Queen had her eyes on you at anytime of day. You also knew they were all pretty horny teenagers, just like yourself but at least you could control yours. You had seen and heard of their moments with Margrethe, another servant who the son's of Ragnar found attractive and worth their time of day.

They were eating in the great hall by themselves which always seemed to lead to flirting and sexual remarks at their servants by their sides. Margrethe and you were serving as usual. Through the dinner you felt a pair of burning eyes on you which you chose to ignore, the feeling of their eyes you've grown accustom to.

A few time your eyes had met Sigurd's and you only looked away quickly causing him to smirk. His blue eyes were too bright and warm to belong to Ragnar Lothbroks son. As you poured some mead into Ivar's cup you felt his eyes burn on your body. Ivar seemed to notice his brothers stare. Ivar sneaked his arm around your waist and pulled you onto his lap, much to your surprise.

"What do you saw beautiful, you and me tonight?" Ivar asked and you cheeks heated up as you avoided his and his brothers eyes.

"Oh stop it Ivar. She dosen't want someone who can't pleasure a woman," Sigurd spat at his younger brother. His voice filled with venom. Ivar's grip tightened as he shot dagger at his brother. Ubbe shot his brothers a look before taking a gulp mead.

"At least I'm not taking it in the ass myself," Ivar snap back, with equally amount of venom in his voice. An evil smile plastered on his lips. You started to feel very uncomfortable in Ivar's lap even if you hadn't felt comfortable to begin with. You didn't want to be in this position. In between the fighting brothers. They usually kept in nagging on each other overtime they were in each others company.

"Brothers," Ubbe said. Warning his brothers however their fourth brother Hvitserk only chuckled at his brothers. Ivar released his grip on your waist and you stood up quickly as you straightened your dress the best you could with the smaller barrel of mead in your hand.

"What? I was just asking this slave a question." Ivar said and side eyed his blond brother. Ubbe only shook his head disapprovingly. He knew Sigurd had been checking you out a few times. Letting his eyes wander over your body a little too long.

"She has a name you know," Sigurd spat at his younger brother as he gave him a glare.

"Not important. However I thought you would say it since you seem obsessed with this slave brother," Ivar said before taking a large guld mead. He then held it out for you to fill it once more, you obeyed with red cheeks. Sigurd only snorted in response.

"What I'm wrong? I'm not the one checking her out, peaking inside the bath hut when she cleans herself at the end of the day." Ivar continued and smirked at his brother. Your cheeks heated at Ivar's words, turning a deep shade of red instead of a light pink one. Sigurd gave him a pissed off look before Ubbe warned them once more.

"Ladies, can you please excuse us for a minute?" Ubbe said as he looked at his brothers. You and Margrethe left quickly. As you got outside you took a few deep breaths. You both heard loud yelling inside and Margrethe gave you a small smile.

"Have you slept with each other?" She suddenly asked and you scoffed.

"We have barely talked!" You answered quickly and she nodded. Suddenly an angry Sigurd quickly walked outside and past you. He didn't look back instead he continued towards the woods. You only looked at Margrethe who shrugged.

You had been cleaning the great hall all afternoon before the big dinner with everyone. Them celebrating the raids. You saw Margrethe talking to Ubbe. A smile covered his lips as he got closer. They had been sleeping together a few weeks. Hence, Margrethe had been with all the brothers. You on the other hand had been left in the shadows until today and you didn't understand why.

You had seen Sigurd drinking mead like his life depended on it the whole night. You shook your head at the man before leaving the hall. You had done your job for the day. People were happy and drunk. The Queen had spared you the job of keeping them happy as well, you didn't have to stay only to follow a drunken warrior home which you didn't understand either.

While finally inside your hut you let out a deep sigh. The day had been awfully long and tiring. Being in the bullseye between the Lothbrok brothers at lunch. Suddenly there was a heavy and loud knock on the door. You frowned before opening the door.

There he stood. Sigurd. His blue and a little watery eyes from all the mean immediately traveled up and down your body before they met your eyes. His long blond braided hair had gotten a bit messy through out the night. He kept quiet and you got more uncomfortable as more time passed by.

Sigurd licked his bottom lip before walking closer to you. You looked at the ground and your nose scrunched up in disgust when you felt the strong smell of mead. Soon he placed a finger under your chin and tilted your head back. Your eyes met once again. Those blue eyes clear as a day. They were beautiful.

"Sig-"

"Shhh," He placed his finger over your mouth. He licked his lips which made you lick yours. He got closer and soon his lips touched yours. Oh so slowly and careful. He placed one of his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to his. As he did so you placed your hands on his chest before letting them travel to the back of his neck to tug at his golden locks. The kiss depend and your tongues danced together slowly but hungrily.

"Let me show you how a real man shall take care of a woman like you." Sigurd mumbled before slamming your door close and walking you towards your smaller bed as your mind got more and more clouded with lust.