Hvitserk hold's his daughter for the first time.

a/n: requested and I really didn't think I needed this in my life. Hvitserk and babies!! <3

+

Y/N and her husband Hvitserk walked slowly around Kattegat. Their fingers intertwined as they walked towards the shore. Y/N's breathing was rugged due to her big bump. Her free hand was resting on it protectively and to try to keep the baby calm. They had decided to take a walk since it had been kicking a lot this morning. And her lower abdomen had been aching as well.

"If I sit I probably won't get up," She said as she chuckled and Hvitserk joined.

"Let's sit over there," He said and nodded towards a group of stones. She almost moaned when she finally sat down. Her feet were sore and Hvitserk usually gave them massage every night since the bump got big. Hvitserk placed his hand on her back and placed the other on her stomach. A smile spreading on his lips.

"This can pop anytime now," He said and she chuckled.

"Yeah, hopefully not in the middle of the night. I would like some sleep especially if this one is going to be pushed out," She said and Hvitserk laughed. She had talked a lot to Helga these past days when Helga made her daily visit. Y/N were a little worried about the birth. She didn't know if it would be a quick or long birth or even if she would survive it. However the latter she didn't give as much thought. It only made her terrified.

They enjoyed a few hours on the shore, deciding to eat as the sky turned dark. Hvitserk's brothers and Lagertha were curious about the baby. Even Ivar seemed to be happy and pleasantry excited about become an uncle.

"How are you feeling?" Lagertha asked Y/N as they ate. Y/N couldn't believe that she was still stuffing her face with food this close to the birth. She ate twice as much as Hvitserk who ate a lot.

"Good, I just want this one to come out already. I get breathless just by moving inches and eating," She answered before taking a deep breath and chuckled. The rest joined. The dinner was pleasant, everyone kept calm and didn't argue or anything. A yawn left her lips after eating her food. Hvitserk rubbed her neck as he took a sip of mead.

"Tired?" He asked and she nodded. The baby had fallen asleep and didn't move for now. They excused themselves from the table and walked back home. A fire was burning inside their home and a sigh left her mouth as she sat down onto the bed. With some help from her husband she changed to her nightgown before laying down. Hvitserk sat on her side by the end and took her right foot in his hands. A moan left her lips as she felt his strong and rough fingers massage it.

"If you weren't about to pop anytime now I would defiantly fùck you right now," Hvitserk said and Y/N laughed out loud. She ignored the slight pain coming from bellow her stomach and focused on her husband.

"Are you seriously getting horny right now?" She asked as she looked at her husband who nodded as he changed foot.

"Yeah, how couldn't I be when my extremely gorgeous and pregnant wife is moaning on the bed?" He said and gave her a wink. "Especially now when you're breasts gotten bigger too," He said and chuckled as she shook her head. Hvitserk stopped massaging and came closer to the stomach. He placed kisses on the stomach, whispering a few words to it his wife couldn't hear before standing up. He got out of his clothes before laying down beside his wife. He placed a hand on her stomach before kissing his wife. It quickly got heated, their tongues dancing together and caused butterflies to spread in their bodies.

"Now sleep baby," Hvitserk said and before they knew it, deep slumber hand consumed them.

It was still dark outside and the fire was still burning when Y/N opened her eyes. She groaned when she felt pain coming from her stomach. She rubbed it, trying to ease the pain but stopped when she felt something wet between her legs.