Red -My Champion-

Normal POV

Trudging up the hill, Y/N held onto her pokemon, scaling the mountain that separated her from her boyfriend Red. Squealing as a gust of icy wind blew at her, she climbed onto her companion and sped up the rest of the mountain. Finding a cave, she took refuge and healed up her team, hoping to find her friend soon.

"I hope I find Red soon, I'm cold and want to get out of this harsh weather." Y/N said.

All of a sudden, she heard a sound of thunderbolt and followed it only to be met with the sight of a Pikachu lighting some sticks for fire.

"Hey little guy, how are you doing bud?" she questioned the little mouse.

"He is doing fine." a voice said, startling Y/N causing her to fall backwards.

Preparing for impact, she shut her eyes and waited for the thud and pain, only to find nothing. Looking up, she saw Red and started to tear up at the sight. Sighing, Red stood Y/N up and then went over to Pikachu, complimenting him on starting the fire. Able to regain control, Y/N ran up to Red and tackled him into a hug, causing him to fall over with  Y/N on top, straddling him.

"Red, I've missed you so much! We have all missed you and finally I get to see you. This makes me so happy!" She shouted, causing Red to wince.

"Y/N, I've missed you too, but please be more quiet, this hurts my ears."

"Oh, sorry. Will you come down to town with me, champion?"

"Yes, I will." and with that they shared a tender kiss, walking down the mountain.

"Y/N, I love you, my little champion."