Ash -Jealousy-

I hate Serena so much so I thought I would make a story about it. Like seriously, a boy gives you a handkerchief when you are like 5 and you fall in love with him, convinced you are destined to be together? Ummm no, it doesn't work like that honey. Let's not forget that after losing her very FIRST showcase she goes all depressed, runs to the pier, cries like a little bitch, and cuts her hair! Like girl this is your first showcase no need to be all extra and change. You don't see Ash doing all this when he loses a gym battle. You don't see May do this when she loses a contest!
(I'm really biased because I fucking love May and also her little brother Max, mostly because I find May really awesome and Max befriended a Ralts which made the episode about Gardevoir, my favorite as you know.)
Moving on with the story!

Your POV

Jealousy is a horrible thing to be stuck with. Ash Ketchum has been my friend since as long as I can remember. I also lived in Pallet Town and we got our starters together. While he got Pikachu, I was given pokeballs and told to go catch one as my starter.

I found a Banette and convinced him to be my starter and partner in crime.

Right now we are in Kalos and traveling with Clemont, his sister Bonnie, and Serena. Notice the hate dripping off the name.

Serena has it in her head that since Ash "saves" her when they were little, she is destined to be with him. She hates me with a passion and always tries to take his attention away from me.

Today is her showcase and I am going to mess it up, with my Pokémon's help of course.

My team consists of Banette, Glaceon, Rapidash, Liepard, Lucario, and Butterfree.

Calling out my team, I bring them away from the group to discuss the plan.

"When Serena goes up to perform, we are going to ruin her. Just follow my commands and we should be able to ruin her life and how Ash sees her." I say wickedly.

My Pokémon all smirk. They hate her as well. She has made my Pokémon hate her as well by being rude to me and them, disrespecting them and calling them weak.

Checking the time, I hear Ash call out that Serena has to get ready for her show.

Timeskip

I am hiding backstage with my Pokémon, waiting for Serena to come on stage.

Once she does, I look at Glaceon.

"Use ice beam on the floor to turn it to ice and make her slip. Make it as discreet as possible." I whisper.

Glaceon opens her mouth and ice freezes the stage, making Serena fall along with her Pokémon. The crowd gasps but then laughs.

Serena sends out Pancham who gets launched into the air doing flips by Sylveon. I look towards Butterfree.

"Use silver wind and blow Pancham out of the air." I command, Butterfree nodding and sending out a gust of wind at Pancham causing him to fall to the ground. The crowd snickers and points.

Serena panics and sends Sylveon to dance with her feelers.

"Banette use phantom force on Sylveon!" I call out, stroking my beloved starter's head lovingly.

He grins a malicious smile and ruins Sylveon's dance.

Serena looks scared now and looks up at the crowd laughing. She has tears in her eyes and looks at Ash who looks worried but amused.

Her last attempt is to send Braixen to do fire tricks.

Just before Braixen starts her tricks, I tell Butterfree a command.