Gengar -Temptation-

Your POV

It's a fairly normal day for me today. I wake up, make breakfast, go into the living room and see my husband Gengar sitting there watching a documentary about Pokémon habits in the wild. Like I said, normal day.

Today though, I'm trying to convince him to go into town with me on a mission to achieve nirvana, by eating sugar till we're sick.

First task, getting Gengar off of the couch and ready to go to town.

"Gengar honey, can we go to town today? I need to pick up a "few" sweets." I coax, making direct eye contact to show I will not back down.

His only response is a grunt, I'll take it as a yes. Pulling on his arm to get him up is really hard.

"Not now babe, I gotta watch my show." He murmurs, unconvincingly.

Next step, use a Pokémon

Looking through my pokeballs, I find one which I know will immediately help me, no questions asked. Selecting her pokeball, I release her.

"Espi-Espeon!" Espeon cries out, eager to help.

"Espeon we have to get my lazy husband up so we can go get sick from sweets, use psychic to lift him out of the house. Once we are far enough away, he should walk on his own. I will leave you out just in case he tries to run away." I confirm my plan with my sidekick.

Creeping out into the living room, I scream "Now" to alert Espeon, and my plan begins.

Gengar is caught off guard and is now covered in a blue glow, being lifted into the air and carried out of the house along side me as I begin my trek to town.

About halfway there, I ask my grumpy husband if he is willing to cooperate, him nodding. I signal for Espeon to put him down but be on standby in case he tries to make a break for it.

Gently setting him down, I grab his hand and dart down the path, running into the direction of the glowing town lights.

"I see it!" I squeal excitedly

"That's very nice honey," Gengar replies.

I then yank my purple haired mate into the shop, suddenly engulfed in the scent of chocolate and sugar.

Now was the time to go crazy!

"Gengar, grab as many sweets as you want. If you cooperate, I'll buy you them all." I slowly drawl, bribing my husband into behaving.

After affirming the deal, I went crazy. I took Espeon with me and every time I picked a new sweet, I had her hold it for me with the rest using psychic.

After about 20 minutes of this, I had gathered a humongous pile of candy, finally ready to head to the check out.

Not spotting my hubby, I decided the smartest thing to do would be scream through the whole store.

"Gengar! Come to check out right now!" I shouted, Espeon using psychic to amplify my voice.

"Ugh!" I hear from around the corner. Turning, my child like husband appears, having his Umbreon hold all of his candy with psychic as well.

The lady at the check out looks stunned at the amount of candy we put on the counter. I decided to step in.

"Aye lady, just ring up our candy, no need to ogle at it. Just do your job, woman." I say.

Within minutes of that comment, we were ready to go. Setting off at a fast pace, I realize we don't have to deal with this.

Whipping a pokeball at lightning speed into the air, I tell my Kirlia to use teleport to get us home.

Kirlia complies like the good child she is and we appear back in the living room where it all started.

Telling our Pokémon to drop out candy in a pile on the floor, we decide to sort through and eat it all.

"Gengar, you take my sweettarts and I'll take your snickers." I say, trading with him.

After sorting through and trading the candy it was time to eat it.

I decided to be nice and let my team eat as well.

Calling out my other friends, Butterfree, Hypno, Claydol, and Magnemite soon join.

"Attack!" I command, digging into the sweet pile, tearing wrappers left and right.

Timeskip

I was left satisfied with chocolate all over my lips and face.

Feeling my chin being lifted, I locked eyes with Gengar who connected our lips, licking off the chocolate.

"Wu-What was that for?!" I shriek.

"The temptation was killing me." He states, snickering at my face.