Whole Team -"Scary"-

Your POV

Today I am a guest speaker at the local preschool. I have decided to talk to them about bonds with your pokemon. I am aware that most of them don't have their own but play with their parents' Pokémon. I intend to show them that looks aren't everything and that you can't judge a book by its cover.

As I arrive at the school, I am let in and brought to the gymnasium. I see a giant mass of preschoolers sitting on the ground, ready to listen.

"Hi guys!" I cheer

"I am here to talk about bonds and not judging a book by its cover and accepting everyone." I explain.

"I am first going to show you guys my Pokémon and then ask you what you think of them." I announce, reaching my hands into my belt.

I release all my Pokémon.

Out comes my Confagrigus. The kids all shriek and shy away, hiding their face.

My next Pokémon, Dusknoir comes out and the kids all flinch.

Gothitelle comes out and the girls all uncover their faces.

Druddigon comes out and the kids all scream at the scary looking dragon.

Second to last is Bisharp and the cower from the blades.

Lastly is my Ursaring.

As my Pokémon all stand there, they look sad at the reaction they got.

"Now kids, I observed your reactions to my friends and I am confused. Why did you flinch away from Confagrigus?" I ask.

Nobody raises their hand. A small boy then slowly raises his shaking hand. I call on him and he speaks.

"Well, it is a giant coffin and has a scary face and scary arms." He shakily says.

"Alright, I'm here to prove to you that my friends are not like what they look like." I say softly.

Holding my arms out wide, Confagrigus lights up and speeds over to me, pulling me into a gentle and loving hug. I giggle and turn to the kids.

"See? He isn't scary. He just wants love." I say.

"Which Pokémon do you want to see next?" I ask.

The majority of the kids point to Bisharp.

Turning towards Bisharp, I give him a command to see what he will do.

"Bisharp, cut me with your blades." I say.

He looks worried and shakes his head no.

"See? He doesn't want to hurt anyone." I state

The kids then pick Usaring. I start running at Usaring and all the kids gasp.

I jump onto him and he quickly catches me in his arms, swinging me around. The kids all laugh at me getting spun around.

Getting off of Usaring, I go towards Druddigon who quickly nuzzles me and coos.

Dusknoir then joins in on the hug, picking us up slightly. The kids all gasp at the love the scary looking Pokémon are showing.

They all then turn their heads to Gothitelle who just shakes her head and uses psychic to get Druddigon and Dusknoir off of me, dropping them on the ground with a thud and gently setting me down, then pulling me into her arms.

"Would you all like to meet them?" I ask.

The children all gasp and nod eagerly.

Bringing my Pokémon to the middle, I then allow the kids to meet my Pokémon and play with them.

While the kids are playing, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over to see the principle there with a smile on her worn face.

"Thank you so much for doing this, it was a very important lesson you taught them." She says.

"It's no problem, I don't want anyone to judge anyone by the way they look." I reply.

"Alright! We have to go now but remember, don't judge a book by its cover and get to know somebody before you judge them." I announce as I return all my Pokémon back into their Pokéballs and hooking them onto my belt.

The kids all sigh sadly but wave as I leave.

"Mission accomplished!" I giggle as I walk home, happy about today's success.