Lance -Fear-

Requested by @FariShama27
Your POV
I found myself in a weird predicament. Here I was, dating Lance, the dragon type member and champion of the elite four. The issue was, my crippling fear of dragon types.

I don't know what it was about them that scared me. Their size, scales, it freaked me out.

Hailing from Kalos, I found myself partial to ghost and dark types. Some how, I could handle them, but at the slightest glimpse of a dragon type, I would bolt.

Lance however, my boyfriend of now 3 months, found this hilarious. Whenever I would visit him, he made sure to take his team out.

Now was one of those moments.

Here I was, in my backyard, divided. Luckily, my family owned a ranch and we had a lot of land. On one side of the field, he stood with his Dragonite.

I was on the other side, practically cowering behind my Yveltal. I could hear him letting out a screech that sounded faintly like human laughter. Huffing, I lightly slapped his large wing. He turned his head towards me before a sort of snickering came from him. He lightly picked me up before depositing me in front of Dragonite.

I felt my hairs on my arms stand on end as I froze. I began to shake as I stuttered.

"L-Lance. Please h-help me!" I shrieked. Seeing how terrified I was, he came to my rescue.

He swiftly made his way over, stepping in front of his Pokémon before embracing me in a hug. After whispering sweet nothings in my ear, he grabbed my hand. He brought my quivering hand towards the dragon pokemon, gently placing it on his snout.

The feeling of coolness shocked me. I couldn't believe what was happening. It was like a switch flipped for me. I gave hesitant strokes on the Pokémon before my movements became more and more confident.

It seemed as though my fears had eased, all with the help of Lance. He let out a joyous laugh, obviously proud of himself. I payed him no mind, directing my attention instead to my new friend.

That is, until Yveltal got jealous and got in between us.

'All in a day's work.' Lance thought to himself, a small smile gracing his face.