Gary Oak -Eeveelutions and Research-

So I feel like Gary is kinda a douche is I am going to try and portray him as such in the end. He is otherwise a semi decent person.

Your POV

I am the childhood friend of Ash and Gary and am now back in Pallet Town to see Gary.

I know he has an Umbreon so I wanted to show him my team.

"Gary! Over here! I have to show you my team!" I called, waving him over to me.

He smiles and walks over,

"Y/N L/N I haven't seen you in a long time! Come over to the lab and I can see your team in the back." He says, pulling me towards Professor Oak's lab.

Once there, the Pokémon in the back all race to me and tackle me into a hug. Laughing, I push them off, eager to show them my team.

Pulling out a pokeball, Espeon pops out.

I throw out another and Leafeon comes out.

Then Glaceon and Jolteon appear.

Flareon is next.

"My last pokemon is one you haven't seen before. It is a special eeveelution." I warn him.

Throwing out my great ball, Sylveon pops out. She runs towards me and wraps me up in her ribbon feelers.

Gary looks at her, completely stunned.

"I have never seen anything like her before. I should let Umbreon out." He says, throwing Umbreon's pokeball into the air. He comes out with a cry, racing to see my team and investigate the new eeveelution.

I just laugh and have him follow me along with the rest of my team to show him the rest of my Pokémon in the PC.

Because Professor Oak is a researcher, I am allowed to leave my Pokémon with him.

Taking pokeballs out of the PC, I release them into the air to show Gary.

"Gary, meet my new friends. Some of these Pokémon are ones you have never seen. I am going to leave these guys with you so you can research them."

Vikavolt comes out, buzzing happily. Pyroar comes next along with Toucannon. Decidueye come out with a coo, smirking at us. Aurorus pops out, freezing the air with cool wind. Of course my Gardevoir comes out, wrapping me in a hug and nodding respectfully towards Gary. Tapu Koko is next, electricity surging off of him. My Araquanid bursts out, running my hand with his bubble head. Guzzlord looks around for food to devour. Florgess just looks at the scenery. And lastly comes Charizard.

"Let's go to the battle grounds. I have to show you something amazing I found while traveling." I quickly say, leaving Sylveon, Jolteon, and Flareon to stay while taking Charizard, Gardevoir, and Decidueye.

We make our way to the field where I tell Decidueye to go in front. I grab my Z-ring and do the movement, unleashing Decidueye's sinister arrow raid. Gary looks stunned.

"Just wait Gary. It gets better."

I then tell Gardevoir to go onto the field. I grab my necklace and say, "Gardevoir, connect our hearts and soul and make our bond greater than before! Mega evolve!"

She is surrounded by light, coming out in a new form as Mega Gardevoir.

I then tell Charizard to get out there. I grab my bracelet and do the same thing. Charizard comes out as Mega Charizard X.

"W-what just happened? Your owl just did a dance and then your Gardevoir became big and your Charizard became black and blue and what just happened?!" Gary screeched, arms flapping wildly.

I felt the need to explain.

"In Alola, there are Z moves you can use using be power of Zygarde. In Kalos, pokemon can mega evolve by connecting in sync with their trainer and becoming one. It is very difficult for the Pokémon to control their new power when they mega evolve and hey must have a strong bond with their trainer."

"Can all pokemon use Z moves and mega evolve?" He asked.

"All pokemon can use z moves but not all can mega evolve. The Pokémon I have that can mega evolve are Charizard, Gardevoir, Lucario, Pinsir, Gengar, Ampharos, Houndoom, Absol, Blaziken, Banette, and Mawile." I answer.

"I would love to see all of their mega forms." He said thoughtfully.

We walked back to the lab, my Pokémon following.

I simply handed him my pokedex, showing him all of my Pokémon's mega evolved forms. He was fascinated and went into the back for research.

"Ummm...goodbye I guess." I called out unsure.

All I got back was an 'uh huh yeah smell ya later loser.'

And with that I walked out into the back, got my eeveelution team back, returned my Decidueye, Gardevoir, and Charizard, and walked out of the lab, only to run back later with Espeon and have her use psychic and drop water on Gary's head before sprinting away like there was no tomorrow.