Incineroar -Revenge-

This is a part 2 to Zen

Your POV

I was just teasing when I payed more attention to Zen than my boyfriend, but he is set on getting revenge.

He has gone to another level. When I was messing around, I didn't go as extreme as him.

Walking over to his room, I peek in to see him watching anime.

He is watching Kiss Him not Me where a chubby girl magically gets skinny and then gets all the boys.

He is obsessed. I can't tell if he is into it or just doing it to make me pay.

He now has Serinuma merchandise. He has a body pillow, headphones, and a pillowcase.

"Hey babe?" I Say hesitating

He just hums for me to continue.

"Would you join me on a walk and maybe help me take out a few trainers?" I ask.

"Not right now hun, I'm busy." He just grumbles.

I scoff and grab his hand, dragging him outside with me.

On our walk, we encounter my best friend, Steven Stone.

I suggest a battle and he agrees.

I send out my boyfriend but he just sits on the ground watching anime on his phone.

"Uh Y/N, why isn't Incineroar battling?" Steven questions.

I sigh and walk over to him, explaining the situation.

He nods and then laughs softly. He then whispers over to me.

"Maybe you could try to make him jealous so he stops." Steven suggests.

I just light up and grab his hand. Making sure my boyfriend can see me, I pull Steven into a hug and hold him there for a while.

Incineroar puts his phone away and rips me off of Steven, pouting and dragging me home.

He sits me on the couch and apologizes.

"Yeah, okay then." I say, moving into his room, I go into his room and get his Serinuma merch.

I then go outside and send out my Charizard.

"Char, set these on fire with Flamethrower please." I say.

He just roars and lights it up.

The problem was solved and we never did that again.

(He was pouting for a week)