Sun -Wild-

Friendship one
Your POV

I have been living in the forest for many years. My parents abandoned me when I was a baby and I was left to die. Luckily, the group of wild Pokémon living in the forest found me and have raised me as their own ever since.

I learned to speak to Pokémon after being with them for so long.

Today though, I was encouraged to go explore the human world.

I was told that I would become a Pokémon trainer, but I didn't have any Pokémon. My friends told me that one of them would go with me to the professor's lab and get captured into my Pokémon to travel with me.

After deciding that Doublade would be my partner, I walk out of the forest. Walking for what seems like years, I literally ran into a man.

Quickly getting up from the ground, I help him up. Getting a closer look, I notice his shining eyes and striped shirt.

"H-hello. My name is Y/N and I was wondering if you knew where I could get a pokeball to catch my friend so I can start my journey as a trainer or something." I tell him.

He just nods, grabs my hand, and pulls me towards a building.

Once we got inside, I was greeted with the sight of a man wearing a lab coat, pants, and no shirt.

Timeskip

After receiving the necessary items, Sun, I learned his name, declared us rivals but offered to help me along the way. I had already told him about my past.

Stepping up, I pull out a plain pokeball and look at Doublade.

"Are you ready buddy?" I ask.

I get a happy nod.

Throwing the pokeball at my friend, it sucks him up in a flashing light and it shakes. After three shakes, it stops, indicating I caught my friend and guardian.

Deciding I would let him walk beside me, I pressed the button and threw it.

He came out in a red light and floated happily beside me.

Timeskip

I have been traveling for a few months with Sun by my side. We have bonded and I caught a few more Pokémon to my team.

My team now contains Doublade, Tyrantrum, Corphish, and Salazzle.

Even after being brought into civilization, I still visit my family. The ones who raised me as an infant in the forest. Who tended to my every need and helped me grow.