Delphox -Magic-

Warning: Harry Potter references
Your POV

This is it, I finally made it to the Elite Four. With my boyfriend/Pokémon Delphox, I'll be able to beat them easily.

First up is Wikstrom, the steel type member.
With my fire type Delphox, winning should be a breeze.

I step up to greet Wikstrom, then getting into my battle stance.

My team is Delphox, Lapras, Gardevoir, Luxray, Tyrantrum, and Gogoat.

Wikstrom sent out Klefki so I decided to throw out my boyfriend/most trusted partner.

"Take the heat, Delphox!" I scream, throwing my pokeball into the air, a white light shining and Delphox appearing.

Wikstrom seemed shocked that a boy came out of my pokeball and that I was going to fight with a boy so I told him to turn into his Pokémon form.

Nodding his head, Delphox complied and went into a Pokémon.

"Alright! Battle begin!" The referee called.

Taking the opportunity, I command Delphox to Fire Blast,

"Delphox, hit 'em with a Fire Blast! Incendio!" I call, making a movement with my hands.

"Del!" He agrees, hitting Klefki straight on with a critical hit.

Wikstrom calls out for Klefki to use Dazzling Gleam, hitting Delphox but not a critical hit, leaving him able to stand but wounded.

Flicking my finger, Delphox used Flamethrower

"Klef..." Klefki sighed, swirls in its eyes, indicating it fainted.

"Alright, I was going easy on ya, now it's time to bring out the big guns!" Wikstrom cried, throwing out his Probopass.

"Pro!" It cried, getting into formation.

"Delphox, return!" I say, sucking him back into his ball.

Throwing out Gogoat, I stick my tongue out, knowing he knows what to do.

Gogoat cries out and uses Solar Beam, charging up and allowing himself to be hit with Earth Power. Gogoat stumbles but manages to hit Probopass directly with Solar Beam, knocking it out instantly.

Wikstrom curses and grumbles, reaching into his pocket and releasing Scizor.

"Waste no time, Gogoat! Use Aerial Ace!" I scream, hurting my throat.

Gogoat executes the move, hitting Scizor but not enough to make it faint.

"Scizor Sciz!" It calls, using X-Scissor, fainting Gogoat.

Pulling out his pokeball, I call Gogoat back, throwing out Delphox once again.

"Wait!!!!" I scream, causing Wikstrom to look up at me.

"Can I have my other Pokémon watching next to me?" I ask shyly

Getting a nod from Wikstrom, I throw all my pokeballs into the air, realeasing all of my friends.

They all cry their name until I tell them to stand next to me and give me support.

They all nod and stand or sit by me, waving their arms in the air

"Resume!" The ref calls, swiping his flag downwards.

Looking back at me, Delphox sees me bite my lip and gets the signal. Delphox uses Flame Charge, ramming into Scizor causing swirls to dance in his eyes.

Wikstrom's last pokemon was Aegislash, a steel and ghost type.

I return Delphox and send out Luxray

"Lux, use crunch on Aegislash!" I cry

Luxray manages to bite down on Aegislash's shield, holding on, immobilizing it.

Aegislash shakes Luxray off and uses Sacred Sword, hitting him in the side.

Enraged, Luxray and I lock eyes. Luxray jumps into the air and uses Crunch once again, getting a critical hit and knocking Aegislash out.

"Aegislash is unable to battle, y/n is the winner!" The ref calls out, causing my pokemon to jump around and tackle me.

"Unghh" I groan

"Gardevoir, wingardium leviosa" I squeak, her using psychic to lift all of the other Pokémon off me and onto the ground."

Wikstrom congratulate me for beating him, pointing me towards the exit.

I stumble toward the exit, ending up being carried by my lovely boyfriend Delphox who transformed back into a human.

This is hard, I'm going to nap for a little while, and I do. My whole team and I create a giant cuddle ball on the ground and fall asleep, me safe in my love's arms.

(We got woken up by Diantha herself and escorted to the next member's room)