Meowstic -Beach Trip-

Normal POV

It was a hot Tuesday and Y/N was dripping with sweat. Her boyfriend Meowstic however wasn't even breaking a sweat, even while wearing all the layers in the world.

Finally having enough, Y/N grabbed Meowstic's hand, swung her backpack over her shoulder, and dragged him into her car.

Your POV

Pulling out of my driveway, I drive down towards town. Once there, I pull into the beach parking lot and park the car. Getting out, I ran towards the restrooms, Meowstic hot on my tail. I grab his swim trunks out of my bag and shove them into his hands, pushing him into the male restroom stall.

Taking my backpack into the stall with me, I undress and slip into my bikini.

Done changing, I leave and wait outside of the restrooms. Finally spotting Meowstic, I grab his hand and drag him onto the sand. Setting down my bag, I rummage through it and pull out five pokeballs.

Picking up the first one, I throw it into the air, releasing my Slowking.

I then grab the second pokeball and throw it into the air, out popping my Sceptile.

Grabbing the third pokeball, I throw out my Kirlia.

The fourth pokeball reveals my Beartic.

The fifth and final pokeball releases my Lucario.

Clasping my hands together, I tell them my plans.

"Alright team, we are obviously at the beach, so go play! Be sure not to wander too far and get lost. Stay together and play nice." I say, setting the ground rules.

Nodding their heads, they all sprint in different directions.

Kirlia starts making a sandcastle with Lucario.

Beartic is sitting in the water, close to the shoreline, looking for fish.

Farther out is Slowking floating on his back, no cares in the world.

And Sceptile is sitting next to Meowstic and I, watching guard over the rest of my team.

Looking over at Meowstic, he doesn't seem to be doing anything.

"Hey hun, lets go play in the water!" I say, pulling on his arm in the direction of the water.

Meowstic slowly stands up, grabs my hand, and walks into the water.

"Sceptile! Come play in the water with us!" I call over my shoulder, "You can watch over us in the water!"

Sceptile stares at me for a few moments, then walks over into the water and dives in.

Kirlia and Lucario see us all in the water and rush in, splashing all of us.

Laughing, I quickly let go of my boyfriend's hand, pulling my arm back and releasing a tidal wave of water at his face.

The water hits him, causing him to glare in my direction. Using psychic, he creates water balls and launches them at me like snowballs.

"Hey! That's cheating!" I screech, still getting pelted with waterballs.

Calling over my Kirlia, I command her to use psychic and make waterballs as well, launching them at Meowstic.

We end up playing in the water for hours, only leaving the beach when it started getting dark.

I returned everyone back into their pokeballs except Meowstic who rode in shotgun next to me, holding my hand all the way home, planting kisses onto it occasionally.