Gardevoir and My Favorites

Everyone into Pokémon has been asked at one point "What pokemon would you pick if you could have it in real life?"

My answer is simple, Gardevoir. Gardevoir has unfortunately been extremely sexualized. Its humanoid appearance with feminine traits led people into the dark web. Whenever I tell people that Gardevoir is my favorite, the first question is if it is for sexual reasons. I get so upset when I get asked this. No, Gardevoir is my favorite for its loyalty and companionship.

In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, the main objective is to reach the end and save a Gardevoir who protected its trainer from a curse, only to be abandoned.
The part that really sold me was Gardevoir's Pokédex entry. Every single one of them states at least once that this pokemon would protect its trainer, even at the cost of its own life. Some say that it would even use all of its psychic power to create a small black hole if it foresaw any harm to come to the trainer.
This unyielding loyalty is what drew me to Gardevoir. Not only that, this pokemon is able to communicate with others telepathically, meaning that you could have conversations and have an even stronger connection.
Nobody would be able to get near you, they would be stopped with Gardevoir's psychic. You would be able to Teleport anywhere you wanted, no travel needed.
Pokemon often walk alongside their trainers and some can be an inconvenience. Ones like Pikachu or Eevee, fan favorites, would need to be carried due to their small stature. Others, like Typhlosion, would be too large. Gardevoir stands at 5' 3" and moves elegantly, capable of quick and efficient travel.

In case you wanted some of my other favorites, here they are! (Omit Gardevoir)
Oh, and brief reason
In no particular order:
Umbreon (amazing design and Gary Oak's Umbreon)
Lucario (Ummm Sir Aaron and his badass Lucario!)
Houndoom (deadly but cute fire doggo)
Absol (Drew's Absol)
Staraptor (THE FRINGE!!!!)