Avengers -Pokemon-

Your POV
Something I never took into account was what would happen if I was found. The fact that this thought popped into my head as I was being led into SHIELD was probably a bad thing.

Long story short, I have a unique power and apparently, Nick Fury wants to recruit me for his little Avengers team.

The lady escorting me, Maria Hill, stopped in front of Avengers tower. She led me into an elevator. Simply appalled at the number of floors, I kept my head down. After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator doors opened and we walked into a sort of living room.

Standing in the middle was a tall man with an eyepatch. A group I had come to know as the Avengers stood behind him. Shaking slightly, I accepted Fury's handshake, making sure to use a firm grip.

"It's lovely to have you here, Miss (Y/N). I assume Agent Hill informed you of why you're here."

I nodded before scanning my eyes over the group of people.

Deciding to take action, a man I knew as Captain America came forward before giving a firm handshake. After that, all the others followed suit.

After shaking everyone's hand, Fury nodded before gesturing for us to all follow him. He led us to a sort of training room.

"Avengers, I would like you to meet our newest addition to the team, (Y/N) (L/N). I brought you here to demonstrate her powers."

Pointing at me, he stepped back to allow me to show my powers. Sighing, I reached my hands up and a bright light glowed from them. Suddenly, what I came to know as pokeballs came from the light. Nodding at my choice of pokemon, I nodded at Tony Stark. He smirked before sending out training bots. Smirking as well, I sent out my first pokemon. A bright light flew out of the pokeball as my pokemon materialized. As the white glow faded out, a black wolf-like creature howled out. I turned towards the Avengers and snickered at their faces.

Whistling sharply, I commanded my pokemon. "Mightyena!", I began, "Attack the robots with shadow ball!" Mightyena growled before opening his mouth. A large ball of purple appeared before he launched it at the training robots. A few of them fell before more came rushing out.

I had Mightyena attack a few more before deciding to call him back. I wanted to show the Avengers more of my pokemon as to show them that I would be perfect for their little team. Mightyena was sucked up in a flash of red light before the pokeball closed in my hand. With a cocky expression on my face, I sent out my next pokemon. Once again, the same process happened, this time, as the light faded out, a bipedal pokemon stood in the middle of the room.

The elegant pokemon nodded towards me. Nodding towards the training bots, I called out my first move. "Gardevoir! Use psychic to round them in a circle and hold them there!" She waved a hand and a pink light surrounded the bots. It dragged them together and held them there.

"Use moonblast!" Gardevoir called upon the moon as it appeared in a glimpse before she released a powerfult blast at the bots, causing them to explode.

Calling Gardevoir back to my side, we turned around to the team. We both chuckled at their faces.

Pointing at my destruction of the training bots, I started to speak. "Well, how did I do? Did I prove myself? Do I get to join your little team?"

Once the team snapped out of their shock, Captain America stepped forward.

"Ma'am, could I possibly ask you what exactly you just did?" with the other team members nodding, also curious as to my powers.

I smiled lightly before gesturing towards Gardevoir, still standing at my side. "My power is to summon creatures known as pokemon. Pokemon are magical creatures with the ability to use powers. Gardevoir here has the type of Fairy and Psychic, which means she can use moves, or powers, which go along with the type category." I ranted on and on, getting a bit carried away. I finished my speech to see how confused the team looked.

"Gardevoir, be a dear and please use your powers to project a summary of what I have just said." Gardevoir gave me an exasperated look before nodding. As pictures began to fly around, the team slowly began to understand. When this was over, questions began to fly at me.

Overwhelmed with the sudden barage of questions, I held my hand up, silencing them.

"Most pokemon resemble what creatures we have here. If you would like, you could ask me to summon one that looks like an animal here."

Bucky stepped forward with his request. "I-if it isn't too much trouble, could I ask to see one that resembles an owl?" Nodding, I asked one more question, "Would you like one small and cute or deadly and strong?" He held up one finger. Holding my hand up, a pokeball appeared. Throwing it out, a tiny Rowlet appeared. It flew onto my arm and I held it out to Bucky. His eyes lit up in amazement as he held the small owl pokemon close. It coo'd happily and snuggled close to him.

The Captain came up next, asking for whatever I thought would be fit. I decided Steve seemed like a cat person. Doing the same thing, I held out a Skitty. It meowed happily before clumsily bouncing towards the captain. His eyes lit up with happiness before he scooped Skitty up, hugging her close.

Natasha asked for a deadly partner, so I gave her a Houndoom. Seemingly satisfied, I moved onto Clint. He wanted an archery partner, so I gave him Decidueye. After telling Clint how Decidueye was adult version Rowlet, I moved onto Stark. I gave him Mandibuzz as a joke, not expecting him to love her. For Bruce, I gave him Beautifly.

After letting the Avengers have their moments, I told them that I would have to desummon the pokemon as I was beginning to lose energy. They were saddened but understood, saying a final goodbye to their new friends. As I sent away the pokeballs, I began to sway. Something I forgot was how much energy it took me to summon pokemon and leave them out.

Deciding I would have to work on my stamina, black spots began to dance in my vision. Before passing out, the last thingy I saw was the team smiling