Arcanine -Drown-

Your POV

I am at the beach with my boyfriend Arcanine and my Pokémon.

Arcanine and I are building sandcastles while my Pokémon are playing.

Sandile is burrowing in the sand, Herdier is standing guard next to me and Arcanine, Sharpedo is swimming around, and Honchkrow is flying lookout.

"Arcanine will you go in the water with me?" I ask.

He just shivers and looks at me sadly.

"Sorry babe but after all, I am a fire type so water isn't my thing. I can barely even take showers." He says sadly, looking down ashamed.

I just smile and run off into the water to play with Sharpedo. People are looking at me like I am insane, happily being so close to a shark Pokémon but I don't care and neither does Sharpedo. Honchkrow is flying above to make sure everything is okay.

I dive down to look for shells. Seeing a pretty one, I go deeper to get it. Grabbing it, I begin to swim up when I feel a tug on my leg. I look down and see a clump of seaweed stuck around my ankle, preventing me from going to the surface. I begin to panic as I run out of air. I trash about, hoping someone will notice.

As I begin to lose consciousness, I see a giant splash.

What happened

Honchkrow noticed that Y/N had not come up yet and was getting worried. He cawed a distressed call to Sharpedo who then dived down to look for his trainer. Spotting her sinking with closed eyes, he bit the seaweed, freeing Y/N's ankle. Sharpedo then gently carried Y/N in his jaws and returned to the surface.

Sharpedo then handed Y/N to Honchkrow who flew her over to Arcanine who was tanning.

Arcanine's POV

Hearing a loud caw, I look up to see my beautiful girlfriend limp on Honchkrow's back. Panicking, I rush over to her and look at her. Honchkrow tries to tell me what happened and I understand that she was drowning. By now, a group of people are looking over worried.

Pressing my hand to her chest, I began chest compressions. After a few she shot up, coughing water up. I rubbed her back as she coughed up water.

I hold onto her, crying and sobbing.

She just looks up at me and latches onto me.

Her Pokémon come racing towards her and tackle her into a hug, except Sharpedo.

Your POV

Suddenly being able to breath, I shoot up and begin to choke up water. Looking around, I see Arcanine and pull him into a close hug. I then feel my Pokémon join in on the hug.

"T-thank you! Thank you all of you!" I cry.

They just snuggle harder into me.

Arcanine packed up and carried me to the car. After that, we had decided that we had enough of the beach.

(I later personally thanked Sharpedo and Honchkrow)