Pokemon Gardevoir -Sacrifice-

Gardevoir is a Pokémon in this one
Your POV

After I caught my Ralts I read up on its Pokédex entry. I did this up until I evolved her into the lovely Gardevoir she is today.

I found it interesting that she would lay down her own life to protect me. I always knew we had a bond but I didn't know if it was strong enough for her to wholeheartedly protect me.

I wanted to find out but after what happened I take it back.

Previously

I decided to take a walk in the city and do some shopping so I got ready. I grabbed my coat and put it on and hooked all my pokeballs into my belt. All six of them shined in the light but one was empty. The one on the far left was the one that had my Gardevoir. I always let my Gardevoir walk with me and she is usually never in her pokeball.

I had her use teleport and we got to the city. With my Pokémon close behind me I made my way to the first store. I entered and immediately saw a cute outfit. I looked at the price and smiled. It was only 500 pokedollars so I went to the register and bought it. My next stop was at a cafe to get one coffee and some treats for my Pokémon.

I entered the building and the sweet scent of pokepuffs swirled all around me. Walking up to the counter, I chose a selection of various pokepuffs for my friends with all different tastes.

Heading out to the back, I found a nice garden room and let my Pokémon out.

"Blaziken!"

"Stantler!"

"Leavanny!"

"Beartic!"

"Gourgeist!"

The all cried out happily when the saw me and their cries got louder once they spotted the treats.

Opening the box, I started giving instructions. "You all can take whichever treat you want. You can only have one until I see how many are left and I can split those up for those of you who want more." I say. They nod and make their way to the box.

Blaziken takes a spicy one and Leavanny takes a sweet one. The dark type pokepuff goes to Gourgeist and Stantler takes the normal type one. Beartic takes one made with oran berries. Gardevoir nods at me for confirmation before taking a psychic type pokepuff. Pulling out the treat that I bought for myself and my coffee, we relaxed in the garden room and ate our treats. I really expected them to still be hungry but they were all full.

Smiling at them, I hugged them all before returning them to their capsules. With Gardevoir at my side, I exited the room and went to the cafe area. Spotting a woman with her Pokémon, I went up to her.

"Hello. I have some extra pokepuffs and wanted to know if you would like them. My Pokémon got full and don't want them anymore. Would you like them?" I asked.

She looked astonished but politely nodded. Smiling, I handed her the box before leaving with a small wave.

(The outfit you bought is in your backpack)

Looking at the sky, I noticed it was still fairly light out so I decided to let my Pokémon play in the park for a while and to go home once it got to night time.

I made my way to the park where I once again released my friends and told them to play but stay close in case of an emergency. They nodded and sprinted off to play. Beartic and Leavanny were making flower crowns with the wildflowers which was very sweet. Blaziken took Stantler over to the sandbox and they were attempting to make a sandcastle, even though Stantler had hooves and Blaziken talons.