Palkia -Wander-

Your POV

As I wandered the streets, I came across a young man being attacked in the park. Seeing nobody doing anything to stop it and the man not defending himself, I quickly ran in front of him and shielded him behind me.

"Hey! Just what do you think you're doing!" The angry attacker yelled, revealing himself to be a Team Skull Grunt.

"Leave him alone! Your fight is with me now! Send out your pokemon and we can settle this!" I demand, grabbing a pokeball I knew very well from my pocket.

The grunt nods and does some hand movements, pulling out a pokeball and throwing it.

A Zubat pops out, flapping angrily and ready to fight.

Looking at the pokeball in my hand, I run my fingers over the dents.

"I need your help, old friend, come and assist me!" I call, throwing the ball into the air.

Out pops my Blaziken, talons ready for a fight.

"Alright lets start this! Blaziken, use sky uppercut on that Zubat!" I command, thrusting my arm out in front of me.

"Blazeeee!" He calls, his arm glowing and then slashing the Zubat in the stomach.

The Zubat fell onto the ground, struggling to stand. It quickly used confuse ray.

Blaziken got hit and looked around confusedly.

"Blaziken return, go Gardevoir!" I say, calling Blaziken back into his pokeball and throwing out Gardevoir.

"So this is really unnecessary but I feel like you deserve it so...Gardevoir, connect our hearts as one, Mega Evolve!" I scream, grabbing my wristband with my mega stone.

Gardevoir is surrounded in rainbow light and when it fades, is mega evolved into mega Gardevoir.

Waving my hand, Gardevoir uses moonblast. The hit faints the Zubat.

The grunt quickly returns his Pokémon and runs, leaving me to tend to the injured man.

"Are you alright? I ask, helping him up.

He just points to his side which is gushing blood.

"Gardevoir, teleport us to the hospital!" I call, grabbing onto her hand.

"Gar!" She calls. Next thing I knew, we were in the hospital and the man was rushed into the ER.

As soon as he was released, I allowed him to come and stay at my house until he recovered. Only when we got home did I notice his outfit.

"Are you one of those pokehumans?" I curiously ask.

He nods. "Palkia." He simply says.

I nod and grab his hand, leading him to the guest bedroom to rest.

Timeskiperoo

Palkia has been with me for 2 years. He got better in about a month but continued to live with me. We eventually started dating. He later proposed and we were engaged.

"I am so glad I was wandering that day we met." I say, snuggling into my fiancé.