Kiawe -Thief-

Kinda Mature?
Your POV

I have been given a mission today by my boss. I am a thief and assassin, but I prefer thief.

My mission was to steal trial captain Kiawe's Turtonator.

Noting how closer Turtonator is with his master, I groan at how difficult this would be.

Already in my thief outfit, I grab my belt with my pokeballs and hook it around my waist.

I walk outside and immediately grab a pokeball.

I release my Staraptor and jump onto its back.

"Head to Paniola Town, Star." I say.

Staraptor coos and takes off. When we arrive at Paniola Town, I walk casually towards Kiawe's house.

Waltzing into his house, I greet his parents.

"Hi there. I'm one of Kiawe's friends. I am here to give him a Pokémon that I caught for him." I smoothly lie.

Getting a nod, I head up to his room. Freaking open his bedroom door, I see him sleeping on his bed.

I slowly and quietly creep up to his nightstand and reach for his pokeballs.

Looking at all the pokeballs, I grab the one with Turtonator.

As I tiptoe away from the bed, I hear Kiawe groan and start to wake up.

Inhaling sharply, I come face to face with him, his gaze flickering to Turtonator's pokeball.

Before he can yell at me, I push him onto the bed again, then sitting on his waist. He struggles to get up.

"Hey! What are you doing with Turtonator's pokeball!" He screams, thrashing around.

Without thinking, I slam my lips onto his.

He groans and starts to kiss back.

I pull back after a few minutes and jump off of him. While he is still recovering, I jump out of the window. I stand on the roof and release Staraptor.

Hearing a slam, I see Kiawe trying to catch me. I quickly jump on Staraptor's back and fly away back to headquarters, leaving Kiawe in the dust and missing his fire turtle.

I feel a slight pang of guilt but not enough to return Turtonator and face the music. I handed it's pokeball to my boss and head to my hotel room.

Timeskip

It has been about a week since I stole Turtonator and nothing has happened.

Hearing yelling downstairs, I rush down only to freeze. Standing in the lobby and looking around is Kiawe himself.

Trying to casually head back to my room, I hear footsteps running after me.

I rush to my room and slam the door open. I try to close it but can't because Kiawe's foot is in the way.

He barges in and drags me by the collar over to the bed. He pins me down onto it and gets so close that I can feel his hot breath hit my lips.

"Where. Is. Turtonator?" He growls.

"H-he is with my boss at Headquarters." I say nervously.

He takes a look at my outfit and nods.

Giving a sigh, I am surprised when he grabs my hand and calls a Charizard.

He yanks me into its back behind him and be flies off to Po Town.

He lands and slams Guzma's door open, demanding to have Turtonator back.

Guzma just growls and denies his request. His eyes lock with mine and he notices the signs of struggle I display.

He swaggers up to use and takes me from Kiawe's rough hold onto his own arms carefully.

Kiawe just looks on with a glare but with confusion at Guzma's display of affection.

He opens his mouth to speak but is cut off by the boss.

"Aye! Don't ever do that to my little sister ever again!" He growls, eyes flashing dangerously.

Kiawe bares his teeth, and holds his hand out.

Guzma simply reaches into his pocket and release Turtonator. It springs up and tackles Kiawe in a hug. Guzma then gave its pokeball to Kiawe and left, leaving me with Kiawe.

"Why?" Is all he asked.

"I was hired." Is my reply.

He seems to stare into my soul before asking my name.

"Y/N" is my reply before I head out, flying away on Staraptor.

Kiawe just shrugged and left.

(He never saw me again, at least not in my work clothes. I introduced myself to him in my regular civilian clothes later on)