Big Boys -Schoolgirl-

I felt the need to add in my hero academia so I did

Your POV

I had just been accepted into U.A. High, the best hero school in japan. The only problem is that I enrolled late.

It has already been past the villain attack on USJ and is now time for the Sports Festival.

Entering the classroom I am greeted with silence.

Swiftly striding to the podium, I open my mouth.

"Hello. I am your new classmate Y/N L/N. I arrived a little late but I'm here to be in the festival." I say.

Time skip to the festival

Starting in the tunnel, I hear the roar of the audience and people muttering around me. I haven't told anyone about my quirk yet so I am sure they are curious.

Hearing Midnight say start, I am pushed around side to side.

Running into the open field, I activate my quirk.

Quirk: Pokemon

User is able to summon Pokémon in their pokeballs at will. Only able to have six at a time and can send them back and get new ones whenever they want. Automatically heal once in ball.

Reaching my hand in my pocket, I feel the familiar shape of a pokeball.

Pulling my out, I notice people looking at me curiously.

Grinning, I throw the ball into the air. A loud popping sound is heard as a flash of white light blares.

Once the light calms down, a Skarmory stands there.

Laughing at my friends shocked faces, I climb onto my spiky bird.

Kicking the metal armor with my heels, it squeaks before lifting into the air.

Soon I am flying alongside Bakugou as he propels himself with him explosions.

Smirking, I tell Skarmory to go faster as we fly by and past the line, just after Midoriya launches past on a mine.

Once everyone passes, they all sprint towards me wanting to know about my quirk.

As I explain it, they stare in awe at Skarmory.

"I could show you more." I suggest.

They all nod frantically.

"What animal?" I ask

Uraraka thinks before suggesting turtle.

Activating my quirk, I throw out another pokeball.

Out pops a confused Torkoal.

They look at it surprised.

"Torkoal use overheat into the air and Skarmory use Air slash on the flames!" I command.

They execute the move and create a beautiful rain of tiny flames.

Timeskip

I was in the waiting room planning. I was going against Todoroki who I'm my opinion is too overpowered.

Hearing my name, I leave the room and make my way onto the field.

Hearing Present Mic scream start, I see him rush at me before launching a giant ice spike at me.

Pulling out a pokeball, I throw it and say to use protect.

A Gardevoir pops out and creates a blue shield around us. The spike bounces off of it and lands on the floor.

Taking out another pokeball, I release a Lucario.

"Use aura sphere and Gardevoir use psychic to speed it up." I command.

Lucario pulls his arms back and releases a giant blue ball while Gardevoir glows pink and envelops the sphere in it before propelling it forward towards Todoroki with astonishing speed.

Too fast to dodge, Todoroki is hit with the ball but shakes it off.

Now using his fire he creates a ring of fire around me so that I can't escape.

Throwing out a Marill, I tell it to use water gun to put out the fire. She does as I ask and the fire is dead.

"Lucario, use bone rush!" I scream.

As Todoroki is distracted with my blue foxy trying to murder him with a sandy bone, I pull out another pokeball.

Returning Marill and Gardevoir, I release Pikachu.

"Pikachu! Use iron tail and push Todoroki out of the white line!" I say.

Pikachu's tail glows and he charged at Todoroki. Hitting him hard with his tail, he skids until he is just a little before the line.

Getting frantic, I scream out another command.

"Pikachu! Electro ball and Lucario use aura sphere!"

The Pokémon release balls of yellow and blue and push the opponent out of the ring.

Still coming down from the adrenaline, I hear Present Mic say that I won and would be progressing to the next round.

Walking towards my Pokémon, I embrace them in a giant hug in the middle of the battle field.

This definitely made my friends interested in me but right now, I only want to love my Pokémon.