Lycanrocs -Hounding-

So this request is a gender neutral reader and they have 3 boyfriends, all 3 forms of Lycanroc. They are overprotective and yeah. This is my first time doing gender neutral so I might mess up. Also, I am closing requests so I can work on my own time while balancing school work.

Your POV

Having three boyfriends is nice, but they can get a bit...protective.

They are the forms of Lycanroc.

Dustin is dusk form, Travis is midday form, and Kent is midnight form.

They can be overbearing, all the time.

Case 1

I was trying to hang some pictures on the wall while Dustin and Kent were shopping, but apparently that wasn't okay.

Standing on a ladder is "dangerous" according to Travis. In response to this, he gave me a lecture and lifted me off of the ladder and sat me down on the couch.

He then took my spot and put the pictures up instead.

Case 2

As I was cutting vegetables that Dustin and Kent got from the store to put in our soup, I was stopped.

As soon as Dustin saw me holding the knife, he raced towards me and plucked it right out of my grasp. Gently pushing me away, he showed me away and then started chopping the vegetables instead.

Case 3

I decided to build my project for school. It was carving something out of wood. Grabbing a block of wood and a carving knife, I began to chop and carve. Hearing Travis announce he would come help me, I tried to hide the knife. My efforts were in vain as soon as he saw the scene. He then told me he would do it and all the dangers.

"You could cut yourself or get splinters!" He screeched.

I just sighed and left to my room. I love my boys but they are so overprotective.

Whenever I head out I have three boys hounding (haha puns) me.

I can't talk to anybody, and God forbid it be a male. It's like their alarms thronged and they go into "Protect Y/N" mode or something.

Timeskip

Gathering all my men on the couch, I stood up.

"Guys, I love you but you can't just baby me!" I complain trying to get them to see.

Dustin just shakes his head and starts to speak.

"Y/N it's because we love you. We don't want anything to happen to you. If that happened, we would be lost souls. We all hold you extremely dear to us and we can't afford to lose you." He coos.

Pouting, I look towards Travis for help.

"We might be too much, Dustin, but I agree with you." He says

Mouth open wide, I turn to Kent.

Clearing his throat, he begins to speak.

"If you want, we can try to tone it down. But this is a rational fear for us. Please don't be upset and just try to understand." He says sympathetically.

Shaking my head, I squish onto their laps and cuddle up.

"I love you guys! Dustin, Travis, and Kent, we are all a big family." I softly say, snuggling into Dustin's side with my legs on Travis and Kent's laps.