Gallade -Knight-

Normal POV
Y/N was walking around the castle, looking for something to do. She was bored just sitting in her room having tea parties with guests and wanted some adventure.
Going down the staircase, she went to the front gate and out the palace, into the woods where wild pokemon were.
It was night and Y/N couldn't see, so she sent out her Umbreon and it shone a light so she could see.
Hearing rustling in the bushes, she thought nothing of it. Soon, the rustling got closer until she was jumped by figure.
Looking up, Y/N saw her knight Gallade. He was one of the humanize pokemon and still held his role as royal knight of the L/N family.

"My princess, you should be in the palace, I would hate for anything to happen to you." He said

"Please, nothing will happen, besides, why do you care so much if anything happens to me?" Y/N asked.

"My princess, though it is forbidden, I have grown feelings for you. That is why I am worried." He admitted.

"I see. Well I feel the same about you. You are always there to protect me and monitor me to make sure no accidents happen." She told Gallade.

"I am delighted to hear that, however you cannot be with me, as I am your knight and nothing else. But I am willing to break that rule. Would you be my girlfriend Y/N?"

"I would love to be your girlfriend Gallade!" She said.

Finally back at the palace, Y/N went inside and fell asleep, dreaming about her new boyfriend and affair.

Later

Y/N told her parents and they allowed her to be with Gallade because he always protected her and was a loyal knight. They lived happily ever after.