Decidueye -I'll Protect You-

Warning : contains abuse

Your POV
I must look pathetic here, sitting on the ground, glass surrounding me, littered all over and imbedded in my skin. Let me give you some background...

Hi, my name is Y/N L/N. I live in an abusive home. Ever since my mom was killed by a Dustox, my father became abusive. He forbid me from having Pokémon and hits me for everything. He's allowed to have Pokémon, he uses his Blastoise and Surskit to abuse me as well. He often orders them to use moves on me to teach me a lesson.

Unknown to him, I actually have a few Pokémon, my most loyal companions. My father has no knowledge about them, because I am not allowed to have them, and he would take them as well. My team is my Decidueye, a pokehuman and my boyfriend, my Dialga, and my Rotom. I snuck out with some pokeballs and caught my friends, vowing to protect them, while they did the same for me. About a month ago, I was playing with Decidueye when a blinding light surrounded him, next thing I knew, he was replaced by a boy. We bonded pretty quickly and now he's my boyfriend.

Today is a big day for me, I am going to escape this abusive home and find my way to a Pokémon center where I will stay the night. After I tell Nurse Joy my situation, she will be sure to patch me up and let me stay.

That brings us to where I am now, with a backpack on, my shoes and jacket on, and my pokeballs in my pocket, in the doorway, ready to leave.

Shutting the door, I stop frozen as the door creaks loudly, alerting my father.

Hearing his footsteps, I dart out the door and onto the yard, grass flying up from my heels.

"Y/N!" My dad screams, spit flying from his mouth.
"Get back here right now! Don't make me come get you!" He threatens, pulling out his pokeballs.

I'm still frozen, my hand makes it way into my pocket, clutching what contains my friends, loyal to the end to me.

My dad throws both his pokeballs into the air, telling them to make sure I am bruised and battered, ready to learn not to escape.

Panicking, I throw all my pokeballs towards the space in front of me, my only order being to protect me.

My friends pop out, looking at me and then towards my dad, hate glimmering in their eyes.

"You brat! I told you no pokemon! How did you get those?! And is that a legendary! I will be sure to take them from you after your beatdown!" He glares into my soul, intimidating me.

"R-rotom, use thunder on Blastoise and Surskit! Dialga, follow that up with earthquake!" I squeal, terrified of defying my father.

Rotom and Dialga gladly execute the moves, Decidueye moving to hold me in his arms.

Blastoise and Surskit don't wait to be commanded, they attack with ice beam and aqua jet.

Rotom gets hit, but gets back up and waits for my next move. Dialga just stands there, anticipating my last command.

"Rotom, use thunder once again, Dialga get ready!" I shout, passion in my voice.

Rotom hits Surskit and Blastoise but they aren't out yet. Knowing this could go on, I pull out my Z-ring and connect with Dialga.

"Dialga, use Devastating Drake!" I scream.

Dialga roars and used his Z-power, annihilating my father's pokemon, allowing me to return Rotom and hop onto Dialga, Decidueye begins me, and ride off into the sunset.

Quickly turning around, Decidueye uses razor leaf, cutting my dad, before screaming to the whole world, "I will protect Y/N at all cost!"