Bunnelby -Mud-

Your POV

I had my Trapinch use dig and then my Squirtle fill the hole with water, creating mud. I was going to use it as a face mask, but my Pokémon had a different idea. Bunnelby grabbed a handful of mud and threw it at Pikachu who grabbed a handful and threw it back. This prompted Furfrou to roll around in it.

"Everyone stop!" I screamed, causing them all to freeze. Glaring at Bunnelby, I told him to go into human form. Once he did, I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the house, telling my other Pokémon to follow. We then went into the bathroom where I drew a bath. Luckily, my bathtub is huge.

Grabbing bubbles, I poured a generous amount in, then picking up Pikachu and placing him in. I told my currently muddy boyfriend to take a shower in his bathroom, which he did. Turning my attention back to Pikachu, I grabbed a rag and started bathing him. Once he was clean, I wrapped him in a fluffy towel and put Trapinch in. I scrubbed him down and placed Squirtle in. I then cleaned him and took him out as well. They dried off and lastly was Furfrou. He was going to take a while since he was completely covered in mud. Grabbing shampoo, I poured it all over my now brown doggy, hoping to be able to see his beautiful white fur once again. After multiple rinses, he was restored to his pearly white color.

Returning my Pokémon, I went to the bathroom to see how my upset bunny was doing.

Hearing him watching tv in the living room, I went and sat next to him, cuddling up in his side.

I was a little mad about the mud, but it gave me a reason to bathe my Pokémon so I wasn't that mad. And my boyfriend smelled like roses which is always good.

So in all, it was an amazing day.

(Sorry it was short, I have been making like 2 each day and then saving them so that I can post 1 every day so I now have a lot stored up haha)