Gundham Tanaka -Goddess-

Your POV
I always seemed to attract the weirdos. My current and last relationships show that. My first boyfriend believed he was a Pokémon. My second boyfriend had faux ears surgically attached to his head. My previous boyfriend had an 'imaginary' friend.

That leaves my current boyfriend. My current lover, Gundham Tanaka, has a bit of god complex. He believes he is a ruler of dark creatures. He calls himself 'Tanaka the Forbidden One'

In this world of strange creatures, he's the strangest one.

Timeskip

I managed to convince Gundham to go exploring with me. I phrased it as, "adventuring into the unknown." He phrased it as, "exploring the treacherous lands ridden with horrific beasts that shan't be tamed by a mere mortal". I'm summary, he agreed, so he could tame Pokémon as he is 'not a mortal'.

So here I am holding my boyfriend's hand, albeit reluctantly, as we walk down a grassy trail.

Hearing a rustle in the bushes, I stop dead in my tracks. Holding my finger up to my lips, I inch towards the bush. Peeling back the leaves, I creep forward, hoping to see the offending animal. A black blur zips out and tackles me to the ground.

I laugh as it begins to tickle me with slobbery kisses. Gundham sees something different.

Gundham vision
I watch in shock as my queen is felled by a dark beast. She lands on the cold ground, by fitting for such royalty. The squirming dark mass begins to bite her, slashing her, ruining her perfect skin. Snapping out of whatever dark magic held me in place, I lunge forward to assist my Dark Queen.

Your POV
"My Goddess, are you okay! Need I vanquish this foul creature back to the depths from whence it came?" Gundham yelled, panic in his voice. I really tried to hold it in but despite my efforts, heavy laughter erupted from me, shaking my core. Gundham took a step back, baffled at my response. I'm assuming he thought I was being attacked.

"My love, what evil spell has this demon cast on you!" He shouted in worry.

Picking the small Poochyena up, I stood up. I held the Pokémon at arms length, shoving it in my boyfriend's face. He veered back to avoid being engulfed in shaggy fur.

Giving a dorky smile, I airily explained. "My king, this is no foul beast. It is a small Poochyena. It will cause us no harm. Here, trust me." I passed the Pokémon to Gundham. He received it with shaky hands. Clutching the fur ball to his chest, he let out a deep breath.
His bandaged hands began to run up and down the fur, almost soothingly.

"My queen, you must in fact be a Goddess to have lulled such a creature into such a peaceful state." Shaking my head, I just nodded.

Yes, I attract the weirdos, but I wouldn't have it any other way.