N -Trust-

Your POV

I had met N a while back. I defeated him and things went from there. He needed a place to stay after Ghetis' defeat so I allowed him to live with me.

I know he now understands that Pokémon are happy with their partners, but today I hope to really show that to him.

"N! Could you come out to the backyard with me? I have something I would like to do with you." I say softly, voice barely above a whisper.

He nods and follows me towards the door, holding it open for me like a gentleman.

Once outside I call out all of my Pokémon.

Furfrou came out along with Marill and Vikavolt. Combusken popped out and immediately went to my side, holding onto my leg. Emolga flew around N's head in circles, buzzing about excitedly. My last pokemon came out, revealing Roselia.

N just looked at me, curious about what I had planned.

"N, as you now know, Pokémon are happy with their trainers. But I wanted to demonstrate that even more to you." I explain, giving him an idea of what I am about to do.

Pulling N towards the woods along with my Pokémon following behind, I look for a wild Pokémon.

An angry Beedrill pops out and starts to fly at me.

Wanting to demonstrate my team's love for me, I stand there bracing for the attack.

When Beedrill got about 4 feet away, Combusken jumped in front of me and used fire spin, stopping the angry Pokémon in its tracks.

Combusken then got in a defensive position around me, the rest of my team soon following.

Roselia released a petal dance to distract the Beedrill when Vikavolt finished it off with zap cannon.

After the Beedrill fainted, all my Pokémon came rushing at me, huddling around me, pushing to see if I was okay.

I just laughed and grabbed them all, holding them close to my chest and thanking them for saving me.

Turning to N, I said, "See? This proves how much they love me. They were not going to stand around and let me be harmed. I have complete and utter trust that they will save me any way they can. That is what a bond between a Pokémon and it's trainer should look like. Most relationships look like this, but some don't, That is what you should look out for." I state, softly rubbing his hand with my thumb.

N nods and smiles a gentle smile.

"I see now thanks to you, Y/N. Thanks you for showing me your bond between you and your friends. I would love to continue to learn more about your connection with your pokemon if you would let me." He responds, smile still present on his face.

That is how I showed N the love and trust bond between trainer and Pokémon.

But...I still needed to teach him about the bond between humans with other humans...how will I do that?