Calem -Lazy-

This wasn't really a love story as it was a friendship one but then a small fight one so idk. If you want to read that the. Go ahead

Your POV

I love my Pokémon and they love me. That is why they are willing to help me with anything and everything. Everything.

I told Calem I would meet him in the park to hang out so I am getting dressed.

"Raichu! Please come here and help me decide what to wear!" I call out.

Moments later my Raichu walks into my bedroom. He looks at my clothes and picks out a black dress with a white waist band stripe.

I take it out of his paws and tell him to wait outside.

I get dressed and exit the room. Going into the living room, I see all my Pokémon together.

Once they see me, they jump on me in a group hug. I smile and pat them all on the head.

"You guys ready to help me today, I'm feeling kinda lazy and sick." I say, nose stuffed. They nod and smile, ready to help any way they can.

I put all of them into their pokeballs.

Grabbing my house key, I go outside and lock my door.

Since the park is blocks away, I call out my Staraptor.

"Staraptor!" He calls proudly.

"Please take me to the park where I am meeting Calem." I say softly.

He nods and waits for me to get on his back.

Once I do he flaps his wings and lifts into the air, heading towards the park.

The city looks tiny from in the air and I can't help but marvel at the view.

I am snapped out of my trance when I hear Staraptor caw and land.

I thank him and get off of his back. I scratch his head and return him back into his pokeball.

As I put Staraptor's pokeball back on my belt, I grab another one.

Grabbing Cacturne's pokeball, I release it into the air and out comes my little scarecrow friend.

I take his hand and we walk hand in hand around the park looking for Calem. People are playing with their Pokémon but when they see Cacturne they get scared and move to shelter their Pokémon.

I look at my friend's face and see it looking down. I note that he is upset people are scared of him.

Giving him a hug, I rest my head on his shoulder, letting people know he isn't bad.

Spotting Calem, I sprint towards him and glomp him, bringing me to the ground with me on top of him. We lay there for a few moments before Cacturne gets overprotective and yanks me off of him, scowling at Calem.

Calem gets up and gives me a hug.

"Hey Y/N! I'm so glad you could make it!" He cheers happily.

I laugh.

"What's the plan genius?" I joke.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the fishing pond.

He pulls out two fishing rods and hands me one.

We sit on the dock and talk, waiting for a Pokémon to bite.

"This is taking too long, I'm bored and lazy. I'm going to cheat." I say casually, as if nothing was wrong.