Fearow -Cuddle-

Your POV

Nothing could ruin this moment. I snuggled into my boyfriends chest even more, trying to gain warmth. I heard him sigh, content with the moment. All was well, snuggled up in bed with a normally grumpy Fearow who captured my heart.

It went on like this for a few more minutes until I heard the bedroom door open and a little head peak in.

"Pichu!" My mouse friend squeaks, jumping onto the bed and burrowing into my stomach.

"Fine, you can be here. Might as well ask if anyone else wants to join!" I say sarcastically.

The thumping of footsteps could be heard and the door nearly breaks down from all my teammates squeezing through at the same time.

"Oh for the love of...alright let's see who's here." I say

Now ready for the snuggle fest is Vulpix, Togepi, Growlithe, Spinda, and Lucario.

"Alright you all, get up here!" I give in, smiling warmly.

They all cry out in happiness, hopping onto the bed and curling around Fearow and I.

"Lucario dear you must be careful of your spikes, we don't want any injuries." I say in a warning tone. Getting a nod in response, I gather all my friends in my arms and lean back against Fearow.

We stayed this way for a good hour until it was time to get up and start the day.

Picking up the smaller ones in my arms, I carried them downstairs with me and laid them on the ground, ready to be sucked into their pokeballs.

I call each of them back except for Lucario who is my partner and stays out all the time.

"Babe I'm heading out, gotta go battle some peeps and all that." I call through the house.

Making my way to the door, I am soon tackled to the ground by a brown mass.

"No, don't leave me, I want more cuddles." My boyfriend mutters, snuggling into my back.

"Fine." I say, dragging him upstairs, releasing my friends once again.

"Alrighty guys, cuddle formation, GO!" I scream, watching as they all bend to my will.

This just went into a whole circle, ending up back in bed cuddling the man I love and my dear friends. The power of cuddles is too strong to resist, especially from a grumpy punk birdy.