Green -Marshmallows-

Warning- Sexual Content!
Normal POV
Y/n was talking to her best friend Blue when her boyfriend came snooping in on their conversation.

Green's POV
As I was walking down the hall of the shared house with my girlfriend y/n, I heard her and Blue having a questionable conversation.

"Yeah, I love him Blue. And when we are together, it makes me feel all warm inside."

Okay, that was cute. Let's hear more.

"Y/n, do you guys have a sex life?"

Woah, wasn't expecting that! We are both virgins. I wonder what she is going to say.

Just as she was talking, our neighbor was having a battle so I couldn't hear what she was saying.

"...and I love his hot and sticky..."

Normal POV

After hearing that, y/n's poor boyfriend Green passed out and hearing the thud, y/n came into the hall and saw her lover on the ground.

Picking him up, she dragged him onto their shared bed and asked Blue if she could leave. Blue left and Green woke up.

"What happened babe?" Asked y/n.

"I was listening on your conversation, and what you said made me faint."

"What did I say that made you pass out?!"

"Babe?" Green asked.

"Yes?" Y/n replied.

"You like my hot and sticky what?"

...
...
...

Gasping, y/n giggled.

"Why are you laughing?!" A flustered Green asked.

"B-because you didn't hear the rest of my sentence. I said I love your hot and sticky marshmallows." Explained y/n.

Her boyfriend then face palmed and left to another room.