Glick - Day off

A/n: thank you for over 2k already. I swear it was the other day that this book was only on 1k! Insane! But thank you so so much! This is a short imagine!

Your POV:
It was a new morning. The sun was shining through the curtains. I stretched out yawning in the process. Anthony wasn't in the bed which felt odd. I sat up placing my hair in a messy bun then headed to our en-suite bathroom to clean my teeth. After finishing all that, I headed back to bed placing my head back on the pillow while I placed my glasses on and went on my phone for a bit. The bedroom door opened and in walked Anthony in only a pair of shorts. "Morning." He said as he placed his coffee cup on the side table.

I put my phone down and payed attention to him. "You're looking good today." He said making me blush a little. He leaned down resting his head on my chest, kissing the bare skin above my (well his) T-shirt. "How did you sleep?" I asked. "Great you?" He said looking up at me. "Yeah I had a good sleep." I said bopping his nose. He scrunched up his face as I did it. Even wrapped his arms around my waist so he could move me on top of him. As he did, I rested my head in the crook of his neck kissing it a few times. After a few minutes I moved my head so it was in front of his. We both smiled then kissed one another's lips. It was perfect.

A/n: short one for today :) Stay inside and stay safe!